Six.

Mia's POV

"PRN?" My eyes widened from what I read.

A plethora of thoughts quickly entered my mind as I came up with any idea or reason as to why he decided to text me. I found myself becoming afraid, which didn't make the slightest sense to me at all.

"Alright Mia." I coaxed myself. "Just open the messages, there's nothing to be scared of. Why on earth would you be afraid of your own client?"

Well why wouldn't you be? A voice went off in my head. You've seen the way that man looks at you, smooth as silk and dripping charisma, don't open that shit.

"Great." I huffed. Officially, I had found myself at conflict with.... myself. A small surge of curiosity wanted to see, but the voice kept screaming don't do it.

But I did anyway.

PRN

(1) Mia are U well today? I hope so.
I am busy myself in the studio, but I have also done some research.

(2) Have U practiced free association with prior clients before?

A breath of relief let out as I began to respond.

**

Prince's POV

I decided to send Mia a text about the information that I came across, hoping she didn't mind me doing so. But it was taking a bit for a response so I went back to the music.

Picking up my telecaster, I started to strum a tune, when suddenly the message alert came to my phone.

Mia The Magnificent

(1) Hello I am great and hope you are as well. To answer your question I have used Free Association in the past. An eye opening technique. Would you like to incorporate that into our next session?

Reading the message with a large smile, I quickly replied yes and waited for her reply.

Mia The Magnificent

(2) Wonderful. I did have something a bit different planned but I'm up for it, especially since it's your idea. Is there anything else you'd like to do?

Chuckling to myself, my mind of course ventured off into a dangerous territory.

"Oh Mia, if you only knew the things I'd do to you."

But of course I couldn't say that to her, at least not at that moment, so I simply replied...

I'll let U know, I look forward 2 the next session. Thank U 4 helping me.
-P

**

Mia's POV

"How sweet is he?" I chuckled to myself as my mother walked inside.

"Now who is that? Got you grinning from ear to ear?"

After replying you're welcome and see you soon, I shut my phone quickly. There was no way I needed Adina knowing anything.