Twenty One.

Author's Note: Finally, a calm chapter that mainly focuses on P and Mia. No drama, nor craziness. Now I'm not completely satisfied, and I might be making small changes, but the rotation schedule calls. So with that I hope this one keeps you interested. Enjoy :)

Monday, August 29, 2005

Mia's POV

"So you really aren't going to tell me where we're going?"

"Nope." Prince's eyes never left his crossword puzzle.

I pouted. A mischievous grin grew upon his face as he became aware of my irritation. But still, he wouldn't budge. It had been a little over two hours as we traveled inside of the humongous bird, and I was just as lost as I was three days prior when he told me to 'start packing, mama.'"

Uncrossing my legs in front of me, I exhaled loudly, tapping my fingers upon the arm rest.

"You know, pouting ain't going to make me say a word."

"But papi." I eased up and straddled him, taking the puzzle book before tossing it to the side, "I want to know, please?" A kiss to his neck. "Tell me."

"Nope."

My hands traveled down his lower abdomen, resting against the bulge inside of his black slacks. "A hint?" A kiss to his lips. "C'mon."

"Honey, seducing me ain't going to do nothing but make me take you in the back, strip you down, and have my way with your fine self. And even after all of that, I still ain't telling."

"Hmph!" I jumped up, frowning as he laughed. "It's not funny!"

"It is. You should see your face right now."

Grabbing the puzzle book, I slapped it against his chest before he scolded me with a wag of his index finger.

"You leaving me?"

"Yep. I need a nap, maybe once I awake my Prince Charming will be a doll and tell me where the hell we're going, that's if we haven't landed."

Flashing a toothy smile and glimpse of taco meat, he winked. "Sleep tight."

**