Fifteen.

Mia's POV

Startled like a deer in headlights, Prince paused mid step with his back towards us.

He was so close, if only he would've started walking just a few seconds sooner.

Meanwhile Brooke blabbered on and on, words flowing out similarly like the speed of a race car.

Me on the other hand, I had no idea what to do.

Should I make a run for it and drag her out of the front door? Or should I run and push him into the bedroom?

With whatever choice I chose, it would've been too late to do anything apparently as the light bulb went off in Brooke's head.

"That's Prince! Isn't it?" She laughed hysterically and looked at me. "Dammit Mia you never cease to amaze me do you know that? You can turn around now!"

Slowly but surely, he turned around and revealed himself.

Well at least his schlong isn't out.

"Ah!!" Brooke stomped, jumping up and down while clapping her hands. "All of this time we were telling you to move on from that jackass and you did! Oh girl, you have definitely moved on now and big time!"

"She sure has." Prince butted in flashing a smug smile and a wink.

Raising her eyebrows at his statement, she immediately pulled out her phone to begin dialing. "Naudia's going to flip!"

Dragging her wins.

"You're coming with me." I grabbed her by the shirt, pulling her towards the bedroom.

"What? Mia!"

"Shut it. Prince honey? Make yourself comfy alright? Excuse us."

**

"You've got some nerve barging in here the way you did! I told you, that key is to be used for emergencies only."

"Come on Mia how was I suppose to know? I called repeatedly, even Naudia did. I was worried that something happened. I mean we almost showed up last night."

"Look I appreciate your concern I do, but I'm fine see?" I smiled. "And thank God y'all didn't."

Brooke glanced over to the messy bed, while our clothes were scattered on the floor. "From the looks of it we definitely would've been interrupting something."

"Certainly."

"I want all of the dirty deets, was it good?"

"Really Brooke?" I shook my head laughing. "I'm not going there."

"Well you don't have to answer me because the nice little limp you have tells it all. Yep! Mr. Nelson put it down. And oooh! I spot your toy, I'm guessing he took part in the festivities too huh?"

"You're just filthy aren't you?" My eyes squinted. "Anyway on a serious note. Brooke you can't let a word slip about this to anyone. I definitely don't want Vincent knowing. Prince is no longer my client but I could still fall into major fire if anyone found out about us."