Thirteen.

The tips of my nude painted acrylics traced along the side of his face. Delicately, my thumb circled across those sweet lips, stopping once his nose slightly flinched.

The subtle snores ended. And the words that came before his restful slumber, "Thank you for being willing to contribute to my happiness" played repeatedly through my mind.

For a hour I lied awake, drifting in and out, becoming a prisoner of my own thoughts. If something happens, you'll never be able to bounce back. Why are you putting everything you've worked for on the line? Is this even worth it? What if he hurts you?

I heavily sighed and once again, my eyes landed on the man that I decided to take a chance for. With one last touch to his fuzzy chest and a quick peck to his cheek, I shut my eyes hoping that I wouldn't have to face being defeated by any troubles, it was definitely something I didn't want nor need.

"I was enjoying that." Prince deeply murmured.

My head rose in an instant, peeking over at him

My head rose in an instant, peeking over at him. "Were you being a sneak? I thought you were sleeping."

"Well I was." He said. His hooded eyes glanced to the ceiling and back.
"I felt you admiring my features mama."

"Prince you're beautiful. I just wanted a closer look, to see all of the details." I smiled. "Carefully crafted and wonderfully made. God certainly took his time on you."

"Coming from a stunner like you?" He smirked. "I'm beyond flattered."

Grazing my fingertips over the material of his jacket, I grabbed onto his collar and looked up at him. "Someone get cold?"

"I did. After the heat of our lips becoming acquainted, you fell asleep on me. Hogging all of the covers." His head playfully shook. "So my jacket did the trick."

"I'm sorry." I quickly mouthed. "It's an old habit of mine. And you would've found out eventually."

Prince chuckled sitting up, while his NPG chain dangled from his love bitten neck. "Well thanks for giving a brother a warning. Lets me know I've got to keep plenty of blankets around the house."

As sweet as he sounded revealing his small plan, my heart sunk all at once.

There was just no way I could be seen anywhere near his actual home, or with him for that matter.

"You know we can't be seen together." I exhaled. "Not right now at least. I can't risk this."

Nodding slowly, he spoke. "I know. That was just a little wishful thinking on my part. But Mia, how will we go about this?"