Eleven.

Sunday, March 20, 2005
Apple Valley, MN

Mia's POV

Four months had passed, and the end of March was quickly approaching. Just a few months into the new year, some things had changed, but the majority remained the same.

Naudia was officially strictly devoted to Adam, well so she said. Taylor definitely entered and had her way with more than just her mind.

Brooke? Same ol' Brooke. Only thing different was that she was actually trying to have a monogamous relationship with her old flame Dominic.

And me? I hung in there. Mainly enjoying every bit of the single life, not having to answer to a blood sucking leech. I admit it felt good, but as good as it was, it didn't keep me from wanting to love, wanting to experience what true love actually felt like. I dated here and there, which mostly resulted in blocked numbers and denied friend requests. No matter who I decided to entertain, none of them truly had what I needed.

After a month and a half of failed attempts, I returned back to the of notion being alone. I needed that time to carefully rid myself of all things Vincent, so I did. Although he wasn't near me physically, his presence still haunted me mentally. Years of unruly behavior and derogatory remarks had definitely taken a toll, so I needed to gain myself back.

The first thing in order was a home makeover. Since I wasn't in the mood for moving, Naudia and Brooke helped me to totally revamp my apartment, of course papa handled all of the heavy lifting.

Next was a complete wardrobe change. Now, there wasn't anything truly wrong with my clothing, but the few times that Vincent wasn't being an ass he purchased pieces for me. The rest of my wardrobe consisted of things that were mostly "Vincent Approved", so a large amount of my things had to go.

Last but certainly not least, my work life. My sessions with clients had changed a bit, nothing too major. At that point I would only see Prince occasionally due to him working. But even with his busy schedule, he still kept in touch. Completely disregarding the rule of scheduling outside of the office contact (which he always did), he randomly texted when he wanted to. And he definitely called, but those were asked about prior to him proceeding to do so.

During this time, Prince mostly traveled back and forth from Minnesota to California. He was in the process of recording new music, and preparing the home he was renting for future gatherings to be held. I was looking forward to seeing him. The upcoming week would be the first time that we'd meet face to face for a session after awhile.

As the day grew, I took much advantage of my lazy Sunday by sleeping in and lounging around in my pajamas. But that all changed after receiving a phone call from Brooke.

"Hello?"

"Get up and get dressed."

"For what?" I yawned. It's Sunday and almost three...

"Mia." Brooke huffed. "I'll be there in fifteen minutes, get dressed.

And with that she hung up.

**

3121 Antelo Road
Beverly Hills, CA

Prince's POV

"Oh, I've missed you." Mia sighed into my ear as her tongue grazed the lobe. My hands slowly traveled down her back while my lips parted, "I've missed you too." Leaning into her office door, our bodies slammed it closed before she quickly reached back, twisting the lock. "Daddy let me show you how bad I want you." Her fingers slowly peeled the skirt from her hips, dropping it to the floor. Now with her back to me, I caught a glimpse of that luscious ass. "So round, so plump." I smirked, reaching out to grab it. "Not so fast boy." She swiftly moved, starting to remove her blouse. Indigo painted lace covered her perfectly perky and full breasts, the damn sight alone made my mouth water something serious. Impatient, I couldn't take it anymore. Pulling her by the hips, her pelvis slammed into mine as she released the sweetest moan, "Do me."
That was all it took. Before she could blink twice she was already on the desk, panties off and thighs parted. "Damn." I groaned. "You're glistening." Taking initiative, she unzipped my pants causing my erection to spring free. "You ready for me?" I asked, positioning the head at her opening. "I've always been ready for you... only you." Not a second later I plunged deeply into her heat, giving her every inch as her sexually charged screams and wetness sent chills through me.