Seven.

I could feel a hand gripping down on my shoulder as I slept, but I wasn't sure whether I was dreaming or not.

My eyes remained closed. My name? Called repeatedly. Finally slipping out of my slumber, my eyes opened to find Vincent standing over me, appearing to be highly upset.

First he interrupts my rest, then has the audacity to be frowned up? Inconsiderate!

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I shouted, "What is wrong with you?"

"Mia who is PRN?"

I wasn't sure if I was hearing him clearly.

"What?"

"I said, who is PRN?" Vincent yelled.

Instantly, my mind went crazy. This punk has gone through my phone....

"Why are you checking my phone huh? Especially while I'm asleep! Do I check your shit? No! So don't check mine!"

"Answer my damn question Mia."

"I don't have to answer to you, Vincent."

By this time he was raging with anger and displeasure. He wasn't so used to me resisting him.

His cheeks had turned a deep shade of red as his glare ripped through me. If I didn't know any better, I thought he would've taken a swing.

"You're helping me, I'm sure I left my lavender scent on you again, sorry!" Vincent rambled on as he mocked the messages.

"All of this time you've been coming home with that smell, had me thinking you purchased something and you didn't try to tell me any different! You're disgusting!"

"How am I disgusting?!" I screamed back.

"I see why you have the friends you have now, you're no different from them. Keeping your legs closed to me but yet you're out here opening them up to some PRN dick."

I had it. It was one thing to assume and disrespect me, but not Prince. There is always a desire to protect your client.

After relaxing my clenched jaw, I exhaled deeply and spoke, "Wow, you really are an idiot."

"What?"

"PRN is my client! You're so smart to assume that I'm messing around on you. What? Are your insecurities kicking in? Kicking in so bad that you're paranoid now, because you know that you aren't handling your business as a man and that you've completely failed me? Is that what it is? Or is it that you're actually cheating and you're attempting to project your pathetic ass ways unto me? Which one?"

"Don't go using all of that psychological shit on me Mia." Vincent blurted. "Prove to me that the person is your client."

"Will do." I said in a snarky tone with a smile. Snatching the phone from his hand, I entered my contacts and dialed Prince's number.

**

Prince's POV

Walking through Paisley Park, I headed back to Studio B after succumbing to a loud growl from my stomach. An apple, and a tray of Dunkaroos in hand, I opened the door.

Placing the snacks down in a chair, I grabbed my cellular device from the mixing board and examined it quickly.

I didn't like it, nor did I understand the big deal everyone made about them. But I was convinced by my assistant to try one.

Could a brother just get some face to face?

Suddenly, the gadget lit up in my hand as the name Mia The Magnificent flashed across the screen.