Epilogue

Thursday, December 10, 2009
Galpin Blvd

Mia's POV

4:15 a.m.

Sound asleep, I'm awakened by a hand, palming against my inner thigh.

"Babe.."

"Hmm?" A low pitched moan hummed into my ear as his mustache grazed over my skin.

"Your hand must've slipped."

Gently between his teeth, he tugged at my earlobe, "Yeah mama, right where it wants to be."

His hands were on a mission and nothing could stop them...

Or so I thought.

Toying with my center, he demanded more access. "C'mon, open those pretty thighs up for me."

And of course I did.

Fingers thrusting while his opposite thumb worked it's own magic, it wasn't long before I became fully aroused.

"Mmm s-stop playing with me and give me what I really want," I tugged at his pajamas pants. "Now."

"I want you to beg for it. Say please papi, give me that voice that really gets me going."

Sucking air through my teeth, I caved. "¡Sí! Por favor papi.."

"And again..."

"Papi!"

"Louder."

"¡Si! Papi hamze ahor—"

"Poppiiie?" A piping yet curious voice startled us both, causing Prince to tumble over to the side.

"Well that was fun, while it lasted."

"See it was your idea to convert the crib into a toddler bed. She couldn't get out then but she sho can make her way out now!"

"Oh hush!" I scolded, turning the lamp on. "Just go open the door."

Easing out of the bed, Prince moseyed over and mumbled, "I can't get no booty around here these days."

"I heard that."

"Mhm." He opened the door. "Swaggy P, what you doing out of bed?"

Standing thirty-four inches tall, two puff balls gracing her head, wearing rosy cheeks, and My Little Pony pajamas, Prince's mini me gawked up at him, while her baby hung at her side.

"Young lady..."

"Bahbie," She held her doll up, "Wanna sweep wif yew."

He chuckled. "Is that right?"

Zuri smiled. "Here dada, hold my bahbie."

"Ummmm..." I cut in. "Sweetheart come get in bed with mommy and she'll hold your baby because papa needs to wash his hands first."

Side eyeing his hands, she quickly snatched her baby back and ran over to the bed.

"Thanks for the reminder mama." Prince said before heading into our bathroom.