Have You Ever

It was dark and only bits of light shined through the trees from the moonlight, heavy breaths escaped as the leaves on the ground ruffled with the sound of running feet. It was the feet of Melanie as she turned around to look at the masked man following her and then she tripped and fell down. Her face nearly hitting the dirty ground. She laid there for several seconds, trying to catch her breath and her stamina.

Melanie rolled over only to see that the man had grown ever so closer, enough to swing the axe in a downward motion and she screamed, rolling out of the way and scrambled to her feet. "You stupid fuck! I didn't do anything to you!" She brushed bright red locks out of her face.

The man turned to look at her, silent and predatory as he lifted the axe again and moved in on his target.

Melanie took a few steps back and turned around to start running again, moving through the trees this way and that, hoping to try and lose track of the stalking man with the big axe. "Someone! Help!" She couldn't help but to look over her shoulder and that was when she bumped into a tree and nearly fell over again only to reach out and press her palm against another near by tree to catch her balance.

It was then that she turned around and saw the lights of the cabin up ahead. "Finally..." She gasped out relief before finding her arm grabbed by the man and she turned around and slapped him across the face, stumbling back before bumping into Jasmine, the little waitress girl from the lunch room who still looked as awful as she did days ago. "Here! Take her!" She pushed the girl towards the man and turned around to run.

Jasmine's screams could be heard when Melanie bumped into Sarah and Miracle. "He's coming! He got Jasmine! You hear her?!"

"Jasmine?!" Sarah looked up, hearing the screams just before they ceased and she walked around Melanie and over and around a few trees where her bloody motionless body lay, that was when Sarah screamed. "It's her!" She said just before Melanie and Miracle walked up behind Sarah and then Melanie looked up to see that the killer was no where in sight.

"Where did he go? He was right there!" Melanie grabbed onto the back of Miracle's shirt, appearing fearful, unknowing that the killer was now approaching from behind.

"Cut!" Cody screamed as he stopped filming from his position near by.

Sarah sighed. "This wasn't a bad idea, especially if we can get it done over spring break." She smiled and helped Jasmine up.

"Yeah, well at least this didn't ruin my hair." She pulled off the raggedy wig and sighed at her old clothes, covered in fake blood. "Jaemin was so nice to have taken me to the salon."

"Yeah, well you're still dead, bitch." Melanie laughed and shook her head.

Jasmine tossed the wig at the 'killer' who took his mask off to reveal it was Jaemin. The irony, right?

Jaemin caught the wig and held it along side with his mask. "Yeah but tomorrow night me and Miracle have to take a quick trip but we'll be back to finish filming, shouldn't take to long."

"Yeah, while you guys are gone, people need to set up for that kick ass ending effect. If it goes the way I picture it, holy hell." Kevin grinned and leaned a shoulder against a tree.

"That ending is pure satanic, this is all satanic. Jasmine shouldn't of been a victim, in fact out of everyone in this movie, she should be the one survivor." Robin narrowed her eyes. "Your Father would be pissed, Cody. This is shameful."

Melanie narrowed her eyes at Robin. "You just wanted me to die because you hate me. The point of the scene was to make me a sacrificing bitch. It was my idea and I love it."