I Spy

Sarah and Jasmine were parked along side the road a little ways down from Brad's house as they spied Kyler putting an envelope inside the mail box only to get back into his car to drive off. Sarah swatted a hand at Jasmine and both girls slid down in their seats so as not to be seen by Kyler as he drove by. Once Sarah was sure that he was gone, she gave a light tap to Jasmine's shoulder and slid up again, her eyesight taking on the mail box.

"Maybe we should split up, you can take my car and follow Kyler. We need to know where the hell he has been all this time. I can go and see what's in that envelope."

"Wait, Sarah, you can't do that. If you open that envelope and it's addressed to Brad's parents, that's a felony." Jasmine looked at her.

"So? Who cares, no one will know. It doesn't even look like anyone is home. I'll just look through it and then put it back in the mail box. You need to hurry and take my car before Kyler's trail runs cold." Sarah goes to open the door.

"Wait!" Jasmine grab's Sarah's shoulder. "There's a man." Jasmine's eyes widened as she slouched in her seat but stayed up just enough to see what was happening.

Sarah turned to see a man in a pair of black boots, a light brown trench coat with a matching hat and a pair of sunglasses, who ever it was did not want to be identified. "Uh oh..." She slouched down in the same manner as Jasmine.

The man had parked in a rented black cadillac which had been parked along side the street across from what use to be Brad's house that now only belonged to his parents. He walked up to the mail box and opened it, taking the folder back out, he looked at it and shook his head before looking down the street and then he closed the mail box.

"This is why people should put locks of them." Sarah mumbled.

The man turned around, his face half shadowed by the hat and he walked back to the rented vehicle, climbing in and he started off down the road in the direction that Kyler had drove off in.

"Hurry! Follow him!" Jasmine lightly patted at Sarah's shoulder.

"Okay, okay! This is probably stupid of us." Sarah sat up and started her car, driving around in the middle of the street in the red mustang that had been inherited to her by Brad's parents and she started driving after the man. "Who knows what kind of trouble we are going to get ourselves into."

Miracle walked down the street, part of him wanting to call Cody to pick him up or maybe Jaemin but then part of him just wanted to walk but then he came upon the alley where he would just stop. He stared at it, remembering how Brad had drove him into the alley, how much of a jerk he had been. How he had tried to black mail him and then the way Brad had just left him there. He didn't know why but he felt sorry for doing that, part of him just felt like the black mail was the very thing that got him killed.

A deep breath was taken as he stared at the alley and then turned to look at the street, watching a black cadillac drive by only to have a familiar red mustang pull up along side the road. If he knew Brad weren't dead, he would swear that it was him. Still it felt odd that the car would show up, especially at this alley.

Sarah rolled down the window and stuck her head out. "Get the hell in, no time to explain or we're going to lose the guy!"

Miracle's eyebrows lifted and he quickly climbed into the back seat and shut the door. "You're chasing the cadillac?"

Sarah drove on. "We found Kyler, he stuck an envelope in the mail box at Brad's house. Well he took off before we could catch him. I was going to check out the envelope..."

"Does she know that's a felony?" Miracle lifted a single brow.

"Yeah, we covered that." Jasmine nodded.