18th Birthday

The windows shattered as the bullets flew through the house and Hunter shifted up and fired a few rounds towards the bikers and then he leaned back down as more shots were fired, Craig leaned up and shot a few rounds off himself.

"This is insane! There aren't even that many of them!" Hunter tensed up.

"It was insane when it happened last time! At least they just drove by and left!" Erica crawled towards the hall way and stood up, running off and into the bed room and then she dived to the floor by the bed as bullets flew through the front window.

Dayna looked out her door and stared down the hall at Erica. "Woman! You should of come in here, back windows!"

"I'm not getting up again!" Erica scrunched up beside the bed.

"Still want those big windows?!" Jaemin looked at Miracle. "Stay in here!" Jaemin walked down the hall and pressed his back against the wall and took a look around the corner only to jerk back, dodging a bullet.

Issac had disappeared around the corner, past the master bed room and down three steps to the back door to which he exited and scaled the outer wall and slightly looked around the back, though the bikers seemed to have all of their attention on the house. He pulled out his phone and called Jaemin's phone.

Jaemin's eyes widened when his phone rang, not like it would give them away. He pulled it out. "Issac? Where are you?!"

"Back yard." Issac said.

"Oh my god, get back in the house!" Jaemin demanded.

"No! Look, they have all of their attention on the house, it would make a better strategy to surprise them from the outside." Issac explained.

"And what are we going to do? Start fighting and hope we don't get shot?" Jaemin asked.

"We're not chop liver, we could disarm them, we just can't be the main attraction. We attack them from the back." Issac said.

"Fine, stay there." Jaemin hung up. "Hunter!" He called out as loud but as quiet as possible for him to hear. "Come here." He gestured with his fingers.

Hunter looked at Craig. "Hold the fort and be careful." Hunter crawled across the floor and around the corner of the hallway and stood up. "What?"

"Issac has an idea." He grabbed Hunters arm and pulled him down the hall and around the corner and out the back door.

"Woah!" Hunter stopped and pulled his arm away from Jaemin. "What is it?"

"Go around that way, go in from the drive way side, pull their attention away from the house, or at least split it between you and Craig, use the car as protection. Jaemin and I will come in from behind." Issac explained. "Don't second guess me, just do it."

Issac grabbed Jaemin's hand and ran across to the neighbors back yard before going around the far side of their house and looked down at the gang of attackers and grinned. "This is what I call playing in the front yard."

"This is new to you, wait till you get tired of it." Jaemin shook his head.

Hunter ran around the house and quickly ducked down beside the lexus and then leaned around and shot at the nearest biker, hitting him in the shoulder, causing them obvious disruption as they looked around. Hunter quickly pulled back, not wanting to give up his location. All the while Craig leaned up and took a shot, hitting that same biker in the chest, causing him to fall to the ground and the bikers attention went to the house with a vengeance.

By this point Jaemin and Issac had run around the neighbors and the short distance down the street. Issac grinned as he stepped up onto Jaemin's hands and quickly launched himself up and flipped over, landing between two of the shooters. Once the shooter ahead of the furthest shooter became alerted, he turned around and Issac ducked, causing the shooter ahead to accidently shoot the furthest shooter in the face.