Thrill Kill

"Oh my god! Miracle, you're on the news!" Dayna screamed from the living room.

Miracle walked into the living room where the whole house was gathered, relaxing together for the evening. He munched on a chip from the bag he was holding. "What?" His eyes shifted towards the television.

"Scammers and frauds, it seems to have become a trend to share these people in action as a way of warning others, or maybe it's just a fun way of entertaining? Either way, this scammer was hot in action at a car dealership for the classic psychic." The news woman smiled before the video played, thankfully his face was blurred but his voice was clear.

Jaemin looked at Miracle. "I told you."

"No you didn't!" Miracle stared at the television.

"Why don't you tell me my future, personally?" The man asked, leaning forward.

"Well for starters, I know you think I'm a fraud, do I win a point there?" Miracle asked.

"Go on."

Miracle continued. "Larry is planning a huge robbery. Like one that no one has ever seen. I think he is affiliated with a gang, like ten or more cars get stolen, he has access to the keys, am I right?"

The manager sat back. "Yes, if he takes people on test drives."

"Well, if you want to save those cars, you better uh...turn him into a janitor or something." Miracle said.

"What else do you see?"

"Oh and I would suggest telling his family, maybe they can help him get out of the gang. Then maybe in time you can trust him with his privileges again." Miracle said.

"Sure, go on, what else do you know?"

"Well.." Miracle looked at him. "I don't think it's right that you keep pumping me for personal gain under the pretense that you're trying to verify my eligibility for this job."

"He had the camera in his tag!" Miracle screamed at the television.

"At least they blurred your face." Issac stared at Miracle.

Erica's eyes narrowed. "I...am pissed." She stood up and looked at Craig. "Tell me I can sue them. They put my son on television, they secretly recorded him!"

"Miracle, I said I was going to let you try it on for size...and this is how it fits." Jaemin frowned, staring at the television as the news went on to other stories.

"They can't do that to me." Miracle shook his head.

"This is life, you make bad choices and you deal with the consequences." Jaemin shook his head.

"What kind of boyfriend are you?!" Miracle turned and looked at Jaemin. "You're supposed to protect me!"

Craig looked at Erica and slowly shook his head. "The news blurred his face, kept his identity, if they even were given his identity or knew of it."

"And I will." Jaemin stood up. "I was trying to let you learn a little bit. If I knew this...would of happened. I would of protected you!"

Miracle looked over at Craig. "I want him put in jail. I can sue him for pain and suffering, right? You know how I feel about being filmed and victimized! This isn't funny." Miracle crossed his arms. "I mean it...I want this man taken care of."

"Craig, you need to go to that place and do something!" Erica screamed, wanting to grab something breakable and throw it at the wall. "If you don't, I will, and it won't be pretty. I'll go and wreck one of his cars, fuck him! I'll go to jail for my son!"