Primary School |1|

"So Yeseul," Jimin sat across her with a restless expression. "You know what? Mommy got a boyfriend yesterday." He said and Yeseul eyes widened up.

"A boyfriend? Wow! That's so cool!" Yeseul exclaimed.

"Yes I kno–" Jimin got cut off by Yeseul.

"I see boyfriends and girlfriends on the TV all the time! They are so cute!" Yeseul giggled.

"Yeah I know that they are cute. I have been getting a live telecast since yesterday at my house." Jimin said as he stiffened up. "So, I need to–" He again got cut off by Yeseul.

"Wow! I wonder what it is like." Yeseul said honestly.

"You dinosaur! Let me complete my sentences, will you?" Jimin exclaimed.

"Fine, please do." Yeseul said.

"So..I always imagined what it would be like to have a girlfriend. And since i saw mom and Mr. Han, my curiosity has increased." Jimin confessed honestly. "So I need you to become my girlfriend, Yeseul." Jimin said.

Yeseul's eyes widened up as she hit Jimin across his arm.

"You cockroach! That is not how you ask a girl to be your girlfriend!" Yeseul scolded Jimin.

"Then what should I do?" Jimin whined.

"Do I really have to tell you that? You are such a kid!" Yeseul scolded Jimin. "Sit on one knee, hold a rose and ask 'will you be my girlfriend'. I saw it in a movie."

Jimin nodded as he quickly ran towards Mrs. Choi, his neighbour's house and plucked a rose out from her garden.

"Alright Yeseul!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yes, Jimin?" Yeseul said as she flaunted her hair with attitude.

Jimin sat down on one knee, held the rose towards Yeseul. "Will you become my girlfriend?" Jimin asked Yeseul.

Yeseul broke down into a huge smile and hugged Jimin, ignoring the fact that he had a rose in his hand for her to take in happiness.

"Yes!" Yeseul exclaimed.

The two kids were probably having the best day of their lives while their parents who were 'highschool buddies' watched them.

"Aww, look at them! They are so cute!" Ms. Park smiled at Mrs. Min.

"I swear to god, they are gross. Especially Yeseul." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi! Don't say that, she is your little sister!" Mrs. Min scolded Yoongi.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes again.

**********
"Why are they holding hands?" "Ew, they are so gross!" "Should I tell ma'am?" "I heard that they are boyfriends and girlfriends now."

Kids around Yeseul and Jimin whispered all kinds of mean stuff in their school. Obviously, as a 6 year old, what would a normal person do if they were to be touched by an opposite sex? They'd be grossed out or they would shout 'don't touch me, I dont want your cooties!'

But all of that kind of stuff didn't seem to bother Yeseul and Jimin. All they thought about at that point of time was that how old they had gotten.

They were happily skipping towards their classroom, hand in hand, without any worries.

"Excuse me ma'am," An kid called out to Yeseul's and Jimin's class teacher.

"Yes, Taehyung?" The teacher answered.

"Yeseul and Jimin have been doing bad stuff." Taehyung replied with pure innocence.

"What kind of bad stuff?" The teacher asked.