Love |16|

*That Night*

"I'm here~" Jin hyung sang as he entered the living room where me and Taehyung were already sitting.

"Hyung, what's in that bag?" Taehyung asked him. Jin hyung was holding a white coloured polythene bag which had..I guess...that.

"Oh, I bought drinks for us." Jin hyung smiled as he sat on the sofa.

"But we are under age, hyung." I stated. It's not like I didn't want to drink it. I wanted to drink it. I wanted to try it so bad! But I was just too scared to. I had never drank before. And I was just too scared to do something stupid once I got hungover.

"Who said that you are drinking?" Jin hyung chuckled. "The beer is just for me. I have got apple juice for you both." He said and my heart sank into disappointment.

"Ah hyung, not fair!" Taehyung whined.

"Haha." He chuckled. "Here, hold this." He gave us the polythene. "I need to use the bathroom. Don't you guys take a sip from the beer, okay?" He said, suspiciously and we nodded. He went to the washroom in my parent's room and I gave Taehyung a look.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Apparently, him and his girlfriend just broke up." I told him.

"Aah i se—wait. Jin hyung had a girlfriend? What about Namjoon hyung? I thought that they were serious?" Taehyung asked me and I shook my head.

"I don't know. He doesn't tell me anything about himself." I replied.

"Hmm...maybe he is just depressed about his break up?" He asked me and I nodded.

"It's a possibility. He has been acting really off nowadays." I stated.

"Maybe we should do something to cheer him up?" He suggested.

Hmm....ah! I have the perfect idea!

I started grinning.

"Get Super Mario and his birthday present to my room. I'll get the other stuff." I said and Taehyung looked at me with confusion but yet obeyed.

When he came out from the washroom, he looked at us.

"Guys, what are you doing?" Jin hyung asked us as he gave us a questionable look.

Basically, we were in my room, playing Jin hyung's favourite game, Super Mario and a poster of his favourite actor, Brad Pitt which helped him in concentrating. We also had his beer, our apple juices and some snacks with us.

"We are playing Super Mario!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"But I can't win against Taehyung!" I fake whined.

He stared at us for a moment. His look was as if he had caught us doing something fishy. Something really fishy. The stare was giving me chills all over my body. Did he find out?

Then, he finally parted his lips.

"Taehyung, you definitely don't know the rules. Let me teach you!" Jin hyung exclaimed as he sat beside me. Me and Jimin's expression lightened up in relief. Thank god!

**********
"And that's how you do it!" Jin hyung exclaimed as me and Taehyung laid down on the bed, panting. "One more round?" He gave us a mischievous look and we shook our heads, nervously.

"It's two in the night, for god's sake!" I exclaimed.

"We legit played Super Mario for 6 hours. I have no clue how." Taehyung chuckled.