Part-Tay |9|

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"And what about this one?" I showed my mom the 100th piece of dress I owned.

"Hmm...nah." She shook her head and I sighed.

"Mom! I am out of dresses!" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on! Jimin has asked you out on a date for the first time! The least you could do is dress up nicely." She said.

"But mom! I don't have any more dresses!" I exclaimed again and my mom sighed.

"Don't worry, my daughter." My mom smiled. "I'll go and find something for you." She said and went out of my room. What is she gonna do?

*After 5 Minutes*

"Yeseul! I have found the perfect thing for you!" My mom rushed into my room wit a grin on her face. "Tadaaa~" She put the dress in front on her, to show it to me.

Wait, I recognise this. It's so beautiful!

It was a white coloured knee lengthed dress which had a lot of handwork on it.

"Mom, is this yours?" I asked her, suspiciously.

"Yeah! It's my favourite but it's pretty old. I have only wore this once in my entire life because after highschool, I kinda gained weight but this would look perfect on you right now!" She said.

"Oh, alright mom." I said and went inside the washroom to change.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"What should I wear?!" I exclaimed into my mom's ear who was busy munching down her kitkat.

"Wear whatever. It's just a date, Jiminie." She said and I sighed.

"Mom," I looked at her. "This is my first ever date with Yeseul. At least act a little bit excited?" I said.

"When I was your age, I literally had lost the counts of dates I had gone to with your father." She rolled her eyes.

"Now that's just plain mean." I pouted and she sighed.

"Come with me, I'll get you something decent to wear." She said and I jumped in happiness.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Hmm," My mom examine her dress that I was wearing. "Have you gained weight, honey?"

"What?! No, I haven't!" I exclaimed.

"No..it's just that when I wore this dress, it was pretty loose to me. But for you, it is showing your curves and all." My mom said. "And it's supposed to be knee lengthed. Why in the world is this half way up to your thigh?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Compare our heights, mom." I said and she looked up towards my face. "I am way more taller than you. Obviously, it's gonna be a little tight." I sighed and she nodded.

"Or...you could loose some weight?" My mom showed me an evil grin.

"What? No, mom! I am fine the way I am!" I exclaimed and she chuckled.

"I am signing you up to Yoga classes with Jimin. Have you ever even looked at him? He is smoking hot because of those classes." My mom said.

"Ew, no!" I lied. But if the Yoga classes are with Jimin, I don't mind going.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Mom," I showed my mom a poker face.

"Yes, honey?" She showed me an innocent expression.