Awakening The Beast |22|

Jimin's P.O.V.

I am such an idiot!

I mentally screamed as I jumped on my bed in exhaustion.

"We were having a romantic moment. I was kissing her exactly like a good and responsible boyfriend but then you had to make your entrance, right?!" I screamed at my little friend. More like my little enemy.

I sighed.

I just hope none of this happens tomorrow at our date.

Yeseul's P.O.V.

What should I wear tomorrow?

I stood dumbfoundedly and stared at my open cupboard. Should I wear a dress? But it won't be comfortable. Should I wear jeans? But it won't look good. UGH MY LIFE SUCKS!

Jimin's P.O.V.

I'll wear jeans and a white shirt tomorrow. But what should we do? Should we just hang out at the park? Or should we go and get some ice cream? Or a movie?

I sighed. This is harder than I thought.

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Those Yoga classes haven't really did their work. You haven't lost any weight." My mom said as she looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I went there only for one time, mom. It's damn boring. And don't look at my weight! Do you even know how I was looking today at the play? I looked really pretty, Jimin himself told me that." I frowned and my mom started laughing.

"I'm happy for you guys." She smiled. "Just wait here, I'll get something for you." She said and went into her room.

Jimin's P.O.V.

Me
"Where should we go, hyung?"

Namjoon hyung💯
"You said that you were going to a park, right?"
"What's wrong with that?"

Me
"Yeah, but what would we do in a park?"

Namjoon hyung💯
"Hmm.."
"How about get ice creams and eat?"
"Go on a lunch or so. Why 4:00 pm? It's so odd!"

Me
"Actually I wanted to watch the sunset with her."
"I planned on kissing her during the sunset."

Namjoon hyung💯
"Aaahhh😏"
"That's a good idea."
"Take her to the park. After eating ice cream, go on top of any random building and watch the sunset."
"I'm a genius!"

Me
"😓"
"Sure."
"Is Jin hyung with you? He isn't picking up the call."

Namjoon hyung💯
"Yes, he is with me☺️"

Finally, Jin hyung made a correct and responsible decision in his life.

Me
"I see. Glad that things are working out with you two."

Namjoon hyung💯
"Hehe."
"Thenks."
"I hope your date goes well."
"I hope that your tongues touch😉"

Me
"Hyung!!!!"

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Mom! It's beautiful!" I exclaimed.