Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|

Third Person's P.O.V.

Jimin leaned in and Yeseul widened up her eyes. The fantasies that the couple had been having were finally happening for real. Jimin closed his eyes but Yeseul failed to do so.

They finally kissed each other on the lips.

It was a peck.

Just a peck, nothing more.

A peck that lasted for exactly 5 minutes.

It was basically as if both of them had forgotten how to breath and were anaerobically respirating. Their heart beats fasted is as their breaths slowed down.

Yeseul eventually closed her eyes and flew with the moment as she held the hem of Jimin's shirt. Jimin slowly put his hand behind Yeseul's neck and drew circles on it.

Soon, they broke their kiss and just started into each other's eyes.

"We kissed! WE ACTUALLY KISSED!!" Yeseul thought.

"Her lips were softer than I imagined." Jimin thought.

Jimin was the first one to break their silence.

"There," He smiled. "Now nobody has the right to tell us that we aren't serious. Alright, Yeseul?" He said and Yeseul looked down as she blushed.

"You are such a headache, Jiminie." She said while blushing. "What did you do that for?" She asked Jimin with a small voice and he chuckled.

"Don't tell me that you didn't want me to do that. Curse your mother for telling us that it was a sin because if she hadn't lied, I would have done this real sooner." Jimin confessed.

"Yeah, real sooner. Sure." Yeseul chuckled.

"So, do you want to continue the rest of the Part-Tay or do you want to make out a little more?" Mr. Hoseok, again, appeared out of thin air and surprised Jimin and Yeseul.

"Sir, this is so wrong! We were having such a romantic moment!" Jimin whined.

"Oh come on, you boring lads." Mr. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "Show me your moves! We are having a dance Part-Tay inside and Jimin, you being my best student, you shall not miss it!" Mr. Hoseok exclaimed and the couple rolled their eyes.

"Fine, let's go." Jimin said in an unenthusiastic tone and Yeseul chuckled.

"Yeah, let's go together." She smiled.

**********
Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Ayo babygirl, are you busy?" I heard an unfamiliar voice behind me. When I turned around, I saw a guy (probably in his teens) look at my butt. Before I could comment something sarcastic, Jimin took over me.

"Yeah, she is busy being my girlfriend." Jimin spat. The guy looked at Jimin and rolled his eyes as he left the site.

"Wow, that was neat." I raised my eyebrows.

I expected Jimin to smile back at me but instead of smiling, he glared at me. Why is he giving me that scary expression?

"He was the second one since today morning." He said, angrily. "Just why in the world are you wearing such a short dress?" He asked me and I scoffed.

"It's my mom's!" I exclaimed.

"No wonder that dress looks sexy on you. There is no way in hell Mrs. Min could have pulled that dress off." I heard him mumble to himself. Too bad because his mumbling is too loud. "If it's your mom's, let your mom wear it!" He exclaimed.

"It's her favourite but she gained weight after highschool. That's why she doesn't wear it anymore." I replied to him and he nodded in satisfaction.