Revenge |26|

Jimin cleared his throat and glided his hand inside his underwear. Yeseul was still standing naked in front of him, not until she started making her way on top of him, slowly.

Jimin grabbed his member and started rubbing it, up and down, slowly. Yeseul was now entirely on top of Jimin.

Jimin's hand started to rub his member at a faster pace as Yeseul placed a kiss on his neck.

"Your doing amazing. Is this how you always do it?" Yeseul whispered in Jimin's ear and Jimin nodded as he closed his eyes due to the immense pleasure he was giving himself.

Yeseul, pinning Jimin down while she was naked just made things even more erotic.

Yeseul place on more kiss on Jimin's neck. She kept her lips on Jimin's skin and let out a deep breath so that Jimin could feel her breath.

"A-Ah!" Jimin let out a small moan which shocked Yeseul. This was the first time ever Yeseul heard Jimin moan so helplessly. Yeseul smirked.

"What are you thinking about, Jiminie?" Yeseul asked Jimin and Jimin gulped as his hand slowed down a bit.

"I-I am thinking about Yeseul." Jimin replied with his eyes closed. "She is crawling on top of me w-with no clothes on and.." Jimin stopped speaking.

"And?" Yeseul asked Jimin while looking directly at him.

"—a-and she is touching me." Jimin replied.

"You mean, like this?" Yeseul palmed Jimin's boner and Jimin jolted as he shook his head.

"I see where he is getting at." Yeseul smirked as she lowered down a bit, and removing Jimin's boxers, facing his erection. Jimin's eyes widened up.

"Hey, What are you doi—" Jimin got cut off as Yeseul grabbed Jimin's member directly without any warning and licked it like a melting ice cream. He rested his head on his pillow as Yeseul twirled her tongue on the tip.

"A-Ah Y-Yeseul, please stop!" Jimin moaned softly which at the end, only gave encouragement to Yeseul.

Jimin was quite rough with Yeseul the last night, and it was Yeseul's turn now. She put the entire thing inside her mouth, and without any warning, she started bobbing her head up and down, real fast.

Jimin was on short of breath. Yeseul was naughty irrespective of the fact that she was innocent. Jimin understood that.

"Y-Yeseul, I-I'm gonna—" "No, you won't."

Yeseul smirked as she sat up straight.

"That's your punishment for peeping on me, Jiminie." Yeseul said and gave Jimin a small peck as she got up and covered herself with the blanket again. "I'll go make breakfast. Take a shower and come downstairs." She said as she left the room, leaving Jimin entirely dumbfounded.

Jimin looked at the spot she was just standing a few seconds ago and sighed. He took a pillow, buried his head in it, and "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

**********

When Jimin came downstairs with a frown on his face, he saw Yeseul cooking pancakes. His face automatically lifted up as he'd often imagine this kind of a scenario in his mind.

"Oh, your up." Yeseul smiled as she put the plates with two pancakes each down on the dining table.

Jimin noticed that Yeseul was wearing yesterday's clothes which she had chosen for their date. Obviously, they were dry now. It had stopped raining during the night.

"You made pancakes?" Jimin smiled as he asked Yeseul while sitting on the dinning chair.

"Not if they look like roasted roosters to you." Yeseul replied and Jimin pouted.

"You've become meaner. Stop spending time with Yoongi hyung. Even back there, you left me all alone with my...thing. I mean, you were clearly at fault." Jimin whined and Yeseul smirked.

She took a deep breath and—

"O-Oh Yeseul! I-It feels so fucking good! Yeah babygirl, just keep going like that! Yeah!" Yeseul mimicked and Jimin's eyes widened up. His mouth opened up half way and he lost his mind due to embarrassment.

"What. The. Fuck." Jimin thought.

It didn't take long for Jimin to realise that Yeseul had peeped on Jimin after she left the room. Jimin continued to pleasure himself later on and Yeseul saw everything. It was finally tit-for-tat.

"You have a babygirl and daddy kink. Good to know." Yeseul nodded in satisfaction as she dug into her portion of pancakes while Jimin mentally buried himself under white cold snow.

Humiliation.

"Oh! By the way, Jin oppa called. He said that he was making a big life decision and wanted your help so you need to be at the Central Park at 10:45." Yeseul informed Jimin and Jimin unenthusiastically nodded.

Then it shot him.

"Jin hyung? Important decision? What's the time right now?!" Jimin looked at the clock and realised.

"ITS 10:30 RIGHT NOW, WE NEED TO LEAVE!" Jimin shouted as he grabbed Yeseul's hand.

"But why do I have to come?!" Yeseul whined.

"If my mother finds your traces in here, I'll never hear the end of it! Just come along with me!" Jimin scolded Yeseul and Yeseul scoffed.

"B-But my pancakes!" Yeseul cried.

They both got out of the house and ran towards the Central Park. Jimin knew Jin hyung very well. He was very close to him.

And Jin hyung making a life decision all by himself was not a good sign.