Patience |23|

"S-Stay here tonight??" Jimin asked Yeseul, nervously. "W-Why? I'm pretty sure that the rain would stop eventually." He said and Yeseul shook her head.

"It won't. The weather is really bad. It's literally storming outside." Yeseul replied with a dry expression.

"T-Then what about your mom?" Jimin asked Yeseul.

"She knows you. I'll just quickly text her and it's gonna be alright." Yeseul replied as she took out her phone and began texting Mrs. Min.

Yeseul
"Mom, I'm staying over at Jimin's tonight."
"The weather's really bad and we got soaked in rain water."
"And I think that I might have a cold."

"I hope she buys this." Yeseul thought.

Mom😥
"Oh my god!"
"Take care of yourself, okay?"

Yeseul
"Yes, mom😊"

Mom😥
"And don't be dirty."

Yeseul
"Of course not! I'm your daughter after all!"

"....and done, Jiminie." Yeseul explained and Jimin's eyes widened up.

"That was pretty quick." He said and Yeseul chuckled.

"You said that your mom wasn't home. When will she come back?" Yeseul asked Jimin.

"Tomorrow night." He answered, straightaway.

"Cool. I'll stay here tonight." Yeseul sat on the sofa comfortably in satisfaction while Jimin internally cursed her.

"She is definitely doing this on purpose." Jimin groaned in mind.

"I'm still not sure whether this is a good idea." Yeseul thought.

"Let's order pizza for dinner!" To change the topic, Jimin quickly exclaimed and took out his phone to call his favourite pizza restaurant.

"Sure." Yeseul smiled.

**********
"If you lose, you won't get it." Jimin smirked.

"But I'm pretty sure that I won't lose, Jiminie. It's mine and it will always remain mine." Yeseul replied back with a smirk.

Jimin scoffed. "You're desperate as hell." Jimin said and Yeseul rolled her eyes.

"As if you are not?" She said.

"Fine then—" Jimin said.

"Stone, paper, scissors!" The couple exclaimed. Yeseul drew a stone whereas Jimin drew a scissor. And therefore, the win as well as the last slice of pizza belonged to Yeseul.

"Whooo hoooo! Yay!" She celebrated as she started munching down the last slice of pizza and Jimin chuckled.

"I wasn't hungry anyways." He thought.

"Say Yeseul," Jimin said. "What should we do now? It's only 9:20 right now." Jimin asked Yeseul and Yeseul blushes away.

"Is this the right time?" Yeseul thought in confusion.

"She has been provoking me since the beginning. Then, she started acting all innocent. Evil girlfriend." Jimin thought.

*BLACKOUT*

The lights went out with a loud sound of the thunder. Clearly, the rain hadn't stopped yet and it was just getting worse. And due to that, the lights went out, frightening Yeseul and Jimin.

"Ahh! Jiminie help!" Yeseul exclaimed as she jumped on Jimin in the darkness resulting in him to fall down from the sofa.

"Yeseulll~ I'm not sure that I can help you right now!" Jimin replied with a small voice as he held her back. He himself was scared of the dark.

"Jiminie, I don't want to die like this!" Yeseul cried.

"And I don't want to be electrocuted by the lightning and be murdered by the rain god. Yeseul!" Jimin cried as well.

Soon after that, the lights came back and there was brightness and happiness all over the world. But there was just this one problem.

Yeseul had pinned Jimin down on the floor and Jimin's hand was on Yeseul's back. Their faces were very close to each other's. So close, that they could actually feel each other's breaths on their skin.

People do pretty dumb shits when they are scared, and Yeseul and Jimin were no exceptions. They did not even realise when it happened.

Yeseul's face suddenly heated up.

"O-Oh I am sorry!" Yeseul exclaimed as her eyes widened up in realisation. "I really didn't mean i—" She tried to get up off him but was cut off due to Jimin pulling her completely towards him so that their lips could finally connect.

Yeseul flinched at first, but did not hesitate. Soon, she let Jimin take the lead in their kiss and went with the flow. Their tongues were surprisingly in the perfect sync.

Jimin pulled away after a few minutes to gasp for air and so did Yeseul.

"W-What was that?" Yeseul asked Jimin with a flushed expression. Both of the couple's ears were red and their faces were covered in red crimson colour.

"I-I don't know, I just felt like it." Jimin stammered as he did not break the eye contact.

Yeseul completely understood her boyfriend and tried to snap out of it as she moved herself a little to get off him. But she couldn't. She felt her thigh poking something hard. It was a new feeling.

"What's that?" Yeseul thought as she looked down at her thig— "ohho hey." Yeseul's eyes widened up for the millionth time. Jimin was hard.

Jimin did not even realise his problem as he was staring at the ceiling in amazement. Obviously, he had just had a really intimate moment with his girlfriend. He was basically celebrating in mind until—

"Jimin? Does it hurt?" Yeseul asked Jimin and Jimin narrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

"This." Yeseul replied as she rubbed her thigh slowly and Jimin realised.

"Holy fuck." Jimin thought.

"GET OFF!" Jimin exclaimed as he pushed Yeseul off him and stood up, clearly covered his erection. "Don't let it bother you. Become a good daughter, go to sleep and make your parents proud!" Jimin exclaimed as he rushed upstairs into his room, leaving Yeseul entirely dumbfounded.

And that was the time when Yeseul's meter of patience finally broke.

"Jimin is a man full of secrets." Yeseul thought as she climbed up the stairs.