Surprise! |20|

*The Next Day*

The practice was a breeze. I could finally do the couple dance with Zara. It wasn't hard at all, comparing to the steps of my previous scenes. Zara, too, was enjoying herself.

Though, there was something weird going on.

She was trying to get closer to me. Like—she'd hold my hand out of nowhere or she'd cling on to me saying that she was tired.

It was weird. I miss Yeseul.

I didn't hear from Yeseul for the entire day. She didn't even send text or a call. Maybe she really is busy. Though, I was confused. I just couldn't understand what possible emergency would it have been? I mean, Mrs. Min is a type of person who can even con a con man.

Our practice was finally over and I was on my way to head back home. But I was stopped by Mr. Hoseok.

"Jimin, I'm sure that you're nervous for tomorrow." He said as he held me by my shoulders. Um, not really. Dance is my thing. "But hey! It's okay to be nervous. You're gonna be on the top tomorrow, okay?" Mr. Hoseok smiled and I smiled back at him.

"Thank you, sir." I replied to him and he took off. That was really kind of him to actually console me even though I was not nervous. Good teacher.

After that, I straightaway went to home.

I hope that Yeseul comes to watch my show.

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT FROM ME?!" Zara shouted as we removed the cloth out of her mouth. I sighed.

"All I told you guys was to occupy her for a couple of days. Did you like seriously kidnap her?" I asked the two idiots standing in front of me.

"But noona, you should have specified that." Jungkook whined.

"That's right. Kidnaping was the easiest thing we could do." Taehyung followed.

Even though kidnapping is a stupid option, they are kind of right. Now, how in the world would we occupy a girl with high self esteem?

"WHY AM I HER—" I cut Zara off.

"CAN YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH?! I'M TRYING TO THINK SOMETHING!" I scolded her and she went shut.

So now. I am aware of the dance steps Zara and Jimin do since I practically spied on them the entire day today. So there is nothing to worry about.

"Noona, what are you thinking of doing?" Jungkook asks we, worriedly, as he noticed the naughty expression on my face.

"I don't want Zara Thomas to dance with my Jiminie. She was going all Whoo Hoo on her. I'll ask Mr. Hoseok to change his dance partner." I explained and Zara scoffed.

"And how are you gonna do that? You don't even know the steps. Hah!" Zara exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.

"That's my problem. You should worry about being here for 2 days. Taehyung and Jungkook will feed and take care of you. Okay?" I said and all of their eyes widened up.

"Why us?!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"What?! No! This is so wrong! I want to dance with Jimin!" Zara whined and I rolled my eyes. "Who are you anyway?" She asked me.