Match |14|

"Are you sure that this isn't a mistake?" Jimin asked me as I got him a glass of water. He took it without hesitation.

"It's not a mistake, Jiminie." I smiled at him. "You are going to rock, alright? I know how hard you have worked for this." I said. He smiled back at me and gulped the water in one go.

"Thanks, Yeseul." He pecked me on my cheeks and smiled.

"Jimin! We need you right now!" One of his team members shouted and Jimin nodded, nervously.

"Go, show them." I smiled and he chuckled.

"See you out there."

**********
This was definitely a mistake.

Me, being a loving girlfriend, sure did encourage Jimin to forget about his anxiety and be positive and follow his dreams BUT—

Me, also being an absent minded person as always, didn't think about the consequences of this decision.

"JIMIN!" Everybody who were in the favour of the team 'Red Jams' (Jimin's team) shouted. It was Jimin who had score another basket.

But to be honest, I didn't even notice the game. All I was looking at was Jimin. The way he was dribbling the ball and passing it to his teammates just mesmerised me. He is good! Why didn't he tell me about this earlier? He was legit worrying about nothing.

I was sitting on one of the audience's seats when one girl (whom I don't know the name of) came up to me.

"Hey, you must be Yeseul, right?" She asked me. What? Do I not look like a Yeseul?

"Umm yeah?" I replied back to her.

"Oh my god! I can't tell you about how much lucky you are to date Jimin!" She exclaimed and I rolled my eyes. Yeah, this was not the first time someone had told me this.

"If you can't tell me then don't." I scoffed in anger.

"Whoa, I just envy you. Don't be so rude." She whined.

"Imagine this." I said. "Suppose you are dating your childhood friend. How would you feel if strangers came up to you and said that they were jealous of you dating your boyfriend, huh?" I glared at her and she looked down in realisation.

"O-Oh...so it's like that?" She realised. "I am so sorry. I'll be going now." She said and left. I could tell that she had started feeling guilty for her behaviour. I sighed. Jimin, why are you so Jimin?

*After The Match*

Jimin had whooped their ass. The red Jams had won against The purple Jellies. Now, obviously the names of the teams are going to be weird if they are kept by the 6 year old daughter of the school's chairman. I ran up to Jimin who was sweating like crazy and carried a towel and a water bottle for him.

"Jiminie! You did so freaking good!" I exclaimed at him with happiness and he chuckled.

"I really did not expect us to win....haha." He chuckled in embarrassment and wiped his sweat off with the towel I handed him over.

"You liar. You said that you weren't good at playing basketball!" I exclaimed again.

"I really am not if we consider your brother. He is the best!" He exclaimed and my smiled turned into a frown.

"You had to mention that koala bear." I looked away and he started laughing. He took his water bottle and started drinking it.

"He is not that bad, Yeseul." Jimin said with a kind smile as he held the water bottle, forgetting to close it.

"He is my brother who has never acted like a brother before." I replied with a frown. "But let's not talk about that. Let's celebrate!" I exclaimed.

Jimin smiled in realisation. "Yeah! Let's celebra—" Somebody pushed Jimin deform the behind. He was reflexive so he didn't fall, but...

I suddenly felt something wet and cold on my chest.

"Yo Jimin, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to push you." One of Jimin's team members apologised.

"It's okay man. No stress." Jimin smiled at the guy and the guy left. When Jimin turned around to look at me, he found out that I was soaked in water from the water bottle he was holding.

"Whoa! Yeseul, I am so sorry! I didn't realise it!" Jimin exclaimed in nervousness.

"Haha...it's okay, Jimin. I showed him a small smile, as I tried to act calm.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Yeseul's school shirt was soaking wet whereas Jimin tried to think of a way to dry it. It was a fortune that their school shirts were dark blue in colour. Then, he got an idea.

"Ah! Come with me." Jimin exclaimed as he held Yeseul's hand and started running.

"Why can't he just give me his shirt just like the way cute heroes from so many drama do?" Yeseul internally whined.

Jimin quickly grabbed his bag from the locker and ran with Yeseul. Soon, the couple reached in front of the boy's washroom.

"No, Jimin I don't want to go inside a boy's washroom!" Yeseul whined and she pulled her hand away from Jimin.

"Yeseul, I don't want you to catch a cold. Just come inside already!" Jimin exclaimed at Yeseul.

"So you mean to say that if I go inside there, I won't feel cold?" Yeseul showed Jimin a questionable look.

"No dumbass! Just come inside so that I can give you my school shirt to wear. I have an extra gym T-Shirt so I'll wear that." Jimin exclaimed and Yeseul's eyes widened up.

"Oh.." Yeseul thought. She didn't even know what else to think anymore.

"What if someone catches me inside a boys washroom? It's not allowed for girls to enter it." Yeseul asked Jimin.

"I'll lock the door." Jimin said. "Now come inside before you catch a cold." Jimin said and Yeseul nodded as they both went inside.

The boys are washroom was surprisingly clean for some reason. Yeseul didn't notice it but that particular washroom was only used by the athletes of the school. Jimin quickly locked the door and took out two of his shirts.

"Here," Jimin threw his school shirt at Yeseul. "Wear this." He said.

Yeseul dumbfoundedly looked at his shirt in her hands. When she looked over at Jimin, she saw—

Jimin removing his jersey.

________________________________

Author's Note

I am sorry for the small chapter😣

I'll try to update a new chapter again today.