New Side |15|

Jimin was taking off his jersey.

In a second, Yeseul felt heat and embarrassment rise up to her cheeks. Her reflexes told her to look away, but her body didn't do so.

As Jimin removed his jersey, Yeseul noticed how toned Jimin's body was. His chest had a pinch of sweat on it due to all of the running and the match 15 minutes ago. His biceps were toned, really toned. And especially his chest. She could tell that his abs were probably harder than a rock.

"I knew that he had a good physique but what the hell?! HE HAS ABS?!" Yeseul exclaimed in mind. "How did this midget grow up into a real man who is ACTUALLY taller than me?!"

She suddenly got an urge to touch them. What she had imagined was that it would be hard, but also cold due to Jimin's cold sweat.

"Yo, like what you see?" Jimin winked at Yeseul and Yeseul flinched. She finally realised what she was doing. She was staring at her boyfriend's naked chest.

"N-No!" Yeseul exclaimed as she stammered and rushed inside one of the bathroom stalls.

Jimin chuckled.

"I think what Jin hyung had told me is finally working." Jimin thought as he wore his gym T-Shirt. "She was checking me out! It's a success!" Jimin internally celebrated. Jimin quickly changed his shorts and wore a pair of trousers.

Though,

Yeseul was taking incredibly long to dress up.

"What is she doing?" Jimin thought as he looked towards the stall Yeseul had gone into. The door was half open as Yeseul forgot to close it due to the astonishment.

Losing his patience, Jimin headed towards the bathroom stall Yeseul was in. From far away, Jimin peeked a little.

Yeseul was burying her face in the shirt Jimin had given her.

"Is she smelling it?" Jimin thought.

Yeseul then pulled her face away from his shirt. Her face was entirely blushed with red crimson colour. She was blushing.

"How can I do this? He is so handsome, but how can I do this?!" Yeseul thought. "Even his shirt smells so good."

Jimin stared at her from the distance. He was weirded out by what Yeseul was doing because obviously, he didn't know that young girls liked to smell their boyfriend's shirts.

"Okay, Yeseul. Stop behaving like a creep and dress up!" Yeseul thought as she shrugged herself and hung Jimin's shirt on the hook provided in the stall. She started to unbutton her school shirt, one by one.

Jimin's eyes widened up.

"Should I run?" He thought. This was probably the first time his reflexes didn't work. He was frozen.

Yeseul removed her shirt, revealing her sky blue bra. Jimin covered his mouth from making any noise. If only he didn't cover his mouth on time, he'd scream because this was the first time he was looking at a girl in only her undergarments in real life. No, wait. He was looking at his girl.

Yeseul's skin was beautiful, milky and probably soft, since Jimin hadn't touched it yet. She had a little freckles on her back which made it irresistible for Jimin. He wanted her right there and right at that moment.

Jimin had always imagined what her back would look like. The dimples on the bottom of her spine were beautiful. Her blue coloured bra went perfect with her complexion.

But, Jimin frowned as she wore his shirt. Now, he regretted giving his shirt to Yeseul. She buttoned up the shirt and came outside of the stall. Jimin, too, came out of his hiding.

"Yo, Jimin." Yeseul said in a monotone, pretending that nothing happened.

"Yo, Yeseul." Jimin replied in a monotone, pretending that nothing happened too.

And yet, none of them knew what actually had happened.

Dumbfucks.

**********
Jimin's P.O.V.

I exhaustedly laid down on my bed. After an exhausting match, I was just too much exhausted.

Though, today I saw a new vision of Yeseul which was really worth it. I still feel guilty though.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I groaned as I exhaustedly reached up to my phone and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Yeah, Jimin? It's me. Jin." He replied.

"Jin hyung! Hey! How are yo—wait. What's up with you and your girlfriend, Jin hyung?" I asked him. She was damn annoying last week. She kept texting me about how you both had stopped talking and shit.

"Oh, we broke up." He confessed.

"What?!" I exclaimed in a disbelief. So basically, all of the time I wasted in replying to her text got wasted?!

"Yeah, you don't need to reply to her text anymore." Jin hyung chuckled and I groaned. I want to kill him. "Anyways, are you free tonight?" He asked me.

"Hmm..let me check my schedule." I said.

"Since when did you have a schedule?" Jin hyung asked me in a disbelief.

"Since 2 minutes. Oh, my bad luck. I am not free tonight." I lied.

"Jimin, please!" Jin hyung whined. "I need this, let's hand out together tonight, buds." He said and I scoffed. Am I all about solving your's and your girlfriend's problems?

Finally giving up, I replied.

"Fine." I said, dryly.

"Yay! Thank you!" Jin hyung exclaimed. "Call Taehyung also. We'll enjoy together. 9:30 pm at your house. We'll have a pyjama party tonight, okay?"

Wait, he had already made the plans?!

"And don't call Jungkook! Tae and Kook will start acting like a disgusting couple again. And who knows, we might have to hear creaking bed noises while we try to sleep." Jin hyung said.

"I won't call him!" I quickly exclaimed. There is no way I am gonna tolerate sex on my bed.

"Cool then. See you tonight!" Jin hyung cut the phone and I sighed.

Why do I always do this to myself?

________________________________

Author's P.O.V.

Yo! In the next chapter, secrets will be revealed;)