Show Time |21|

Third Person's P.O.V.

It was finally the climax of the show.

Jimin panted on the stage as he finished the 4th song, which was a solo for him. When he turned around– as per the script– he saw his girlfriend.

The spotlight was directly facing towards Yeseul which resulted in her face to glow. Her turquoise gown started shining like a twinkling star. Her hair was silky, and her lipstick was on point. Jimin lost himself in her eyes. He wanted to say so much. But nothing came out of his mouth.

This was the time where Jimin finally began to feel nervous. His legs started shaking and his breath became short.

"Will I be able to do this?" Jimin thought.

Yeseul, on the other side, wasn't feeling nervous at all. She had expected this.

"He looks like a prince." Yeseul thought with amazement.

Yeah, Jimin was looking like a prince with his hair all done and wearing the costume given to him especially for the climax.

Yeseul took a step forward, confidently, and put one of her hand on Jimin's shoulder and her other hand on Jimin's arm, just how Mr. Hoseok had instructed.

Jimin finally stepped out of his thoughts and took his position and the couple began dancing.

Jimin thought that he could spend his whole life like that. The way Yeseul swung herself in the spins was breathtaking. Her gown was beautiful resulting in her to look like a princess. The couple could hear the audience gasp as they continued their dance.

It was true though. Their dance was breathtaking.

Yeseul, too. Her heart was beating very fast. Probably because of the dance is what she thought. But it was because of the love rush that was building in her.

Jimin's mind went blank. He couldn't think of anything. The only thing that was working right now was the reflexive ballroom dance steps that Jimin had practiced so many times with a pillow.

And with that, the show finally ended.

Jimin and Yeseul started panting right after their dance ended. They were still in their position of the climax. Jimin's one hand was on Yeseul's waist while the other was holding Yeseul's one hand as her other hand was on Jimin's shoulder. They just stared into each other's eyes in that position, without thinking anything else.

They could feel each other's breath on their skin. The warmth.

The curtains were on their way. To close. The audience started clapping for their amazing performance, basically giving them a standing ovation.

The drapes closed, and so the distance between their faces shortened. As the drapes completed shut, their lips connected.

It was a move initiated by the both of them. Their eyes reflexively closed and their grips tightened around each other. Jimin leaned in and deepened up their kiss. Obviously, it was their first kiss where they included the tongue.

It was passionate.

Everybody in the backstage did not do anything but stare at them. Mr. Hoseok, too, did not stop them.

Finally, after their passion and sudden urge lowered down a bit, Yeseul pulled away.

"J-Jimin!" Yeseul panted in nervousness.

Yeseul flustered expression encouraged Jimin to tell her. Finally tell her what he had been thinking since ages now.

"I love you, Yeseul!" Jimin exclaimed while panting and Yeseul's eyes widened up.