Interview Time!

Author's note-

This is an interview taken by me to the characters of this book for any confusions. Do read, it's really important.

The italics are spoken by the author aka me and the normal font are spoken by the characters.

________________________________

Jimin•

"So Jimin, why did you ask Yeseul out when you were 6 years old? It's stupid."

"My mom and her ex boyfriend were in a relationship at that point of time. I didn't even know what the term 'asking out' meant. I just did it for fun because Taehyung was just too much into playing his 'video games'."

"Ahh~ I see. So do you regret it?"

"No, not at all! Yeseul and I have a very special relationship. And to be honest, I do see a bright future along with her." *blushes*

"Aww Jiminie, you're so cute!"

"No, author-nim! Only Yeseul can call me Jiminie!"

"Eh, Fine. Our next question—Where is your dad? We always see your mom dating a different man and she is also referred as 'Ms. Park.' Why is that?"

"Our dad left us when I was..I don't know what age. He was sweet though. I remember him taking me out for a walk. He'd always buy me chocolates. He was actually a nice person but was basically caught cheating on my mom. My mom, on the other side, did not do anything but divorce him because she was cheating behind his back too."

"And now this is what you call a fucked up family."

"Hey, that's just mean now."

"Haha..sorry. And for our next question— How often do you jerk off when you think about Yeseul?"

"Author-nim, that is just too personal now. I hope I am getting paid for this interview." *sighs* "I don't do it pretty often. 5-6 times a week, I guess."

*whispers to herself* "horny teenagers hehe" *sits straight* *Have you ever said the three magical words—'I Love You' to Yeseul?"

"When we were small, we used to say it but now, I don't think so. I know that I love her but it just gets awkward. I mean, it's been so long."

"Yeaa, correct." *rolles her eyes* "When do you plan on taking her virginity away?"

"Virginity? Whoa...that's a big word. We both are virgins and to be honest, I think that I can wait for her. BUT—sometimes she just makes it too obvious. It's really hard to control when I am with her."

"Ah~ I see. Don't you think that peeping on Yeseul while she was changing is a perverted thing to do?"

"Hey, first of all, I was peeping on my girlfriend and secondly, who said I wasn't a pervert?"

"One reason I hate guys. And the last question— What is your wildest fantasy when it comes to making love?"

"Do you have a problem calling it 'sex'?"

"It's your interview. Just answer the freaking question."

"Ugh." *rolles his eyes* "This is not what I signed up for. My wildest fantasy has to be..hmmm...teasing Yeseul with a vibrator. Like, I'd like for her to wear a vibrator which would be controlled by me. I also like the babygirl-daddy thingy. It's kind of my kink."