Yoga-ing |11|

Except for the fact that you are wearing Yoga pants and a tank top, "You look amazing!" I exclaimed, nervously.

"Aww thank you, Jiminie." Yeseul smiled as she heard the compliment. Girls love compliments.

I fake coughed. "I think I need water." I said in a hurry. "Do you want some?" I asked her and she shook her head. "I'll be back soon." I said and rushed out of the classroom. Damn it, why is she here?! How am I supposed to concentrate on Yoga now?!

I take a glass and fill it to the top and gulp the entire thing in one go. Jiminie, it's gonna be alright. Be cool and be cold. I go back to the classroom but—

She was talking to Zach.

Holy shit!

I rushed towards them and back-hugged Yeseul. She flinched but she didn't protest.

"Yo Zach," I exclaimed. "I see you have already met my girlfriend?" I asked him and his smile converted into a frown.

"She is your girlfriend?" He gave me a questionable look.

"Yep." I smiled. Now get outta here, playboy.

"Is this true, Yeseul? He is your boyfriend?" He asked Yeseul as if it was impossible to believe me.

"Yeah, h-he is." Yeseul replied with a pink blush on her face. Aww, she is so adorable!

"Oh..then, cool." Zach nodded. "Anyways, I gotta go now. Buh-Bye!" He said and got out of the classroom. Him and his ugly British accent.

"Jimin, who was he?" Yeseul asked me and I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Why do you care?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I loved his accent. He said that he was from London." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, but he is a jerk. Trust me." I said and she curved her eyebrows in mischief.

"Jiminie, are you jealous?" She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I am not jealous. If you wanna go and runaway with that ugly playboy, please do." I averted my eyes and she started laughing. She is really annoying.

"Okay class, start we start our session?" Our teacher, Mr. Kim came in and everybody settle and sat down on their positions.

"Gotta go, Jiminie. Let's be healthy together." She chuckled and I took a deep breath. The final showdown is here.

-

"So the nest pose is the Downward Dog pose." Mr. Kim said. Life hates me, doesn't it? "Come on to all fours with your wrists under your shoulders and knees under your hips. Tuck under your toes and lift your hips up off the floor as you draw them up at back towards your heels. Keep your knees slightly bent if your hamstrings are tight, otherwise try and straighten out your legs while keeping your hips back. Walk your hands forward to give yourself more length if you need to." He said and everybody obeyed.

Yeseul standing in front of me with a pose like that is not helping me at all.

"Press firmly through your palms and rotate the inner elbows towards each other. Hollow out the abdominals and keep engaging your legs to keep the torso moving back towards the thighs. Hold for 5-8 breaths before dropping back to hands and knees to rest." He continued and everybody obeyed.

"Jimin, you are not doing it properly!" Mr. Kim exclaimed at me and I flinched.

"S-Sorry, sir." I stammered. Curse Yeseul's mother. That damn woman, she is the reason of half of my problems.

"Jimin, are you okay?" Yeseul whispered to me while she was in the 'The Downward Dog' pose.

No, I am not. "Yes, totally." I lied.

"Jimin, I want you to stand at the back of the class and relax yourself a bit. Maybe you are not feeling well today." Mr. Kim said and I sighed in frustration.

"Yes, sir." I replied and stood at the back of the class. I didn't want to look at her but my eyes weren't just ready to avert their eyes yet. Why did Mrs. Min even send Yeseul over here? She is literally perfect! Especially her curv—

"Yo Jimin, you got a funny expression over there. What are you thinking about?"  Some random guy whose I didn't know the name of asked me and I scoffed.

"Why do you care? Get the fuck off!" Without any thought, I scolded the guy and he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Rude." He mumbled to himself and left. I sighed in frustration. What are you doing, Jiminie? Don't vent out your frustration on an innocent!

I kept looking at her while she was doing her yoga. That innocent and dense person, she has no idea what she is doing to me. How am I supposed to control myself here?

Without even doing anything special, she was already turning me on.

I did think about taking a break from the Yoga classes but then, I want to keep Yeseul away from Zach's reach. Oh wait! I got an idea!

*After The Class*

The class eventually got over and my mind started playing the trumpets of happiness.

"Jiminie, is something wrong?" Yeseul rushed over to me with a concern.

"A-Ah, no. Everything's fine. Though," I said. "Are you going to be coming here everyday?" I asked her.

"Umm Yeah?" She replied. "Why are you asking?"

"Well, I have been thinking about shortening up my classes. Like- just weekends would be good." I showed her a fake smile.

"Oh, so you won't come on the weekdays?" She asked me in a small voice and I shook my head.

"I think that I have been Yogaing myself a lot nowadays" I said. Is Yogaing even a word? "Though, you can come here anytime you want!" I smiled and she looked down.

"I don't think that mom will allow if it weren't for you." Yeseul mumbled to herself. Aww, you're so cute, Yeseul! I am literally the most selfish person alive!

"I think that I should also join the weekend classes. I mean, my mom wouldn't allow anyways." Yeseul shrugged. Okay, Jimin. A little more force!

"You were giving me a lecture about being and becoming a feminist a few days ago. What about that?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine, then I'll come here everyday—" I cut her off.

"You know what? Let us both opt for the weekend classes." I showed her a bitter smile. "Who is gonna annoy me if you won't be there with me?" I said and she chucked. It would be the best if we both go to the weekend classes. Zach won't be here and I'll have less days to suffer to.

"Fine." She replied and we both, finally, left that horrifying class with our hands connected.

**********
When I reached home, I straightaway went into my room to relieve myself from the trouble Yeseul had been giving me. But—

"Hey Jimin! Long time no see, huh?" He exclaimed and my eyes widened up.

"Jin hyung?"