Yeseul's Dark Side |18|

Contains 😏
________________________________

-Yeseul, is this the right decision?

-Yeseul, don't listen to her. Just do it!

-But it's wrong! It's forbidden!

-But you have needs, Yeseul!

-Don't, Yeseul. You definitely don't want to go to hell, do you?

-Oh shut up, hell is better.

"Can you both shut up?!" I scolded the two spirits sitting on my shoulders. The angel Yeseul told me not to do it while the devil Yeseul instructed the exact opposite.

"I am gonna do it, understand? I can't help but feel it. For god's sake, I am 16! I think I can make my own decisions." I said and the spirits stopped talking.

-Yeseul, you're gonna regret it.

-Oh don't listen to her, just do it!

"I'll do it, but I need to watch it first." I whispered as I typed on my phone. What should I type? Porn? But wait, what if mom finds out?

I typed 'new porn' on the google search bar. She hasn't found out about Yoongi so how will she even find out about m— "OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as I saw the thumbnails on pornhub.

Now, there was a reason why I didn't do or watch this kind of stuff before. Obviously, I am a teenager and I am aware of all of the stuff people do. But this stuff was just way too disturbing!

Okay, Yeseul. Just imagine Jimin. There is no possible way Jimin could hurt you, now is there? I nodded my head in satisfaction and clicked on the video.

The first thing that popped up was the girl moaning because she was being..touched..by the male. Okay, you know what? Grab your headphones Yeseul. There is no possible way you could ever watch this.

I quickly grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone as I laid down on the bed. I put my phone beside me and turned it upside down. Ain't nobody watching this.

The girl continued to moan. I put the blanket on top of me and closed my eyes. I can totally do this.

As the girl moaned, I slowly brushed my hand on my chest, making me shiver. Gosh, I have never felt this before. While my one hand was massaging my chest, my other hand automatically went down.

My hand starting rubbing my sensitive area over the shorts I was wearing. It felt weird. Actually, weirdly good. I started to imagine Jimin as I touched myself there. The moan sound produced by the girl just made me even more aroused than I was before. I was imagining Jimin doing all of those stuff to me while I moaned like her.

With that, I slipped my hand into my shorts. A sudden moan escaped my mouth. This feels so good! Why the hell did I not do this earlier?! I touched myself deeper and found out that I was wet.

The liquid down there was sticky and warm which lubricated my touch leading to immense pleasure.

I started moaning without any hesitation as I rubbed myself faster.

"Ah-Ah I-It feels so nice!" I exclaimed.

I started to act a simple yet common act youngsters did with themselves called as 'fingering'. I had my doubts at first, but when I inserted my first finger, it felt amazing. I instantly yearned for more. I wanted to feel more of that feeling. So, without and hesitation, I tried to insert the second finger. But, it didn't go in. It hurt instead.