Different Perspectives |5|

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Yoongi bro, did you call me?" I exclaimed as rushed inside Yoongi's room.

Yoongi glared at me. Obviously, he didn't like anybody entering inside his room without his permission because who knows why. I hadn't talked to him since a week despite the fact that we both lived in the same house. He was sitting on the chair of his study table, doing some work on the laptop.

"First of all," He said. And here we go again, with his lecture. That 'you are not allowed to enter my room without my permission..blah blah. "You are not allowed to enter my room without my permission. How many times have I told you that?!" He glared at me as I rolled my eyes. "And secondly, why do you think that I called you? That hasn't happened since 1990." He said.

"What is 1990? You weren't even born at that time." I said.

"Exactly. I have literally never called you in my entire life. Not even in my previous life." He said. But wait, then Jimin..

"Are you sure that you didn't call me?" I asked.

"No, why would I?" He asked me with an obvious expression.

"Oh..alright." I said in disappointment. That is what I was wondering about. Why would Yoongi even call me? "It's just that..Jiminie said that you wanted to talk to me..." I said. And here I thought that I'd finally get a little closer to my brother.

"Jimin said? That's weird, coz I haven't talked to him since like...oh wait, I talked to him yesterday." Yoongi said.

"You talked to him?!" I exclaimed.

"Urm..yeaa?" He said.

"Was he acting weird? Was he a little distant towards you? Was he l-like stammering and all?" I exclaimed at him.

"Whoa whoa whoa, to many questions." Yoongi exclaimed back. "And don't sit on my bed!" He exclaimed after I sat on his bed, exhaustedly.

I sighed.

"Just tell me whether he is okay or not." I asked him, giving up.

"Yeah, He was fine yesterday. In fact, we had a pretty good time. He is like the sibling I have never had!" Yoongi exclaimed as I showed him a poker face and sighed again. I kinda expectedhim to say that. "Why though?" He asked me.

"He said that you had something important to tell me." I confessed. "He was acting very weird since the morning. I thought that he wasn't well and had a fever so we went back to his house so that I could take care of him. But suddenly, he panicked or I don't know..he told me to get out and said that you were calling me." I said, honestly.

"Hmm." Yoongi nodded his head. "He is bored of you." He said.

"Huh?" I asked him. What is he talking about?

"Obviously, he didn't want to hurt your feelings so he lied about the fact that I wanted to tell you something so that you'd leave him alone." He said.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Why would he be bored of me?!" I asked him.

"Are you kidding me? You guys have been dating since 6 years. None of my girlfriends have lasted more than 6 months or so. And after all, Jimin is a guy." Yoongi explained. "Guys are assholes and you know it."

"No, I don't know it! Jiminie is the sweetest boyfriend ever!" I exclaimed.

"It's damn weird hearing it from a 12 year old." I heard him whisper. "ANYways, you should let go of him." He said.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because.." He took a pause. "Jimin wants that, and you know it." He said. "Now get out of my room, I am done explaining." He shot and pushed me out of his room.