Jin Hyung |12|

"Jin hyung?" My eyes widened up as I saw an unexpected familiar face in my room, eating noodles.

"Oh Jimin!" He exclaimed and gave me a big hug.

"H-Hi?" I said with an astonished expression.

"Yeah, Hi! It's been so long, hasn't it?" He smiled at me and I nodded. I can't do it now. Disappointment painted my mind.

"Yeah, it's been long." I rolled my eyes.

"How are you??" He exclaimed as he asked me.

"Urm..cool? I guess." I said and Jin hyung pouted.

"Why are you lying, Jimin?" He asked me. "Ms. Park said that Yeseul joined Yoga classes together with you. Is it true? Was it fun?" He asked me and I snapped out.

"NO IT WAS NOT FUN!" I exclaimed and Jin hyung gave me a questionable look.

"Why?" He asked me and I sighed in frustration.

"Hyung, I couldn't concentrate on Yoga because of her. She was too distracting." I whined as he started laughing.

"Distracting? What? Were you imagining yourself with her in that Yoga class?!" He asked me as he continued laughing. When I didn't reply due to embarrassment, he stopped laughing and looked at me with an expression of disbelief.

"What? Is this true?" He asked me with a disgusted look and I averted my eyes.

"She was wearing very tight and fitted clothes! And she was stretching and stuff." I whined and he sighed.

"Jimin, it's too soon." He said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" I asked him in nervousness.

"You can't just have sex with her right now!" He exclaimed and I gasped.

"Who said that I was going to anyways?!" I exclaimed back at him.

"Oh come on! You think I don't know when guys think about having sex?!" Jin hyung scoffed. "I did not whiten up my beard in the sun, understand?!" He exclaimed.

"BUT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A BEARD!" I exclaimed back.

"Yeah? Well I could have!" He exclaimed back at me. Suddenly, his phone started ringing. He took a look at it and put it on silent.

I sighed. "Jin hyung, why are you here anyway?" I asked him in a defeat.

"Well, I needed some space from...some stuff." He said as he looked away.

"I see." I replied.

"So back to you and Yeseul." He stiffened up and I mentally face palmed. Do we really have to talk about this right now? "How far have you gone with her?" He asked me and I gave him a questionable look.

"What do you mean by 'how far'?" I asked him.

"Far as in physically." He stated.

"Urmm.." Should I tell him the truth? "I have only pecked her on the lips a couple of times." I said as I averted my eyes due to embarrassment and he scoffed.

"You are literally shy talking about it. Jiminie, trust me. You are not ready for it yet." He said. I have a really weird hyung. At first, he tells me about sex and the 4 years later, he tells me that I am not ready for it.

"Not that I want to," I lied. "Why am I not ready for it?" I asked him.

"You don't even know the basics properly." He said.

"What basics? I know bloody everything about it!" I exclaimed and he gave me an 'o-okay' look.

"Alright, supposed you are ready and you know everything about it. What about Yeseul, huh?" He said and my expression softened.