Epilogue

Present

"Jimin, I will literally chop your penis off once I come out of that room!" Yeseul groaned as the nurses took her to the operation theatre. Jimin sighed in a worried tone and sat on the seat that was beside him. Then, a person with a familiar feeling and face sat beside him.

"Dad, we haven't seen you since 23 years. Why are you here on such an important day?" Jimin asked his dad and he scoffed.

"Trust me, I don't wanna be here either." He lied. "I just came because your mother is in Iraq right now for an important business meeting. I'm just doing a favour for her, and besides, I'm gonna finally become a grandfather!" He explained and Jimin rolled his eyes.

He didn't hate the fact that his father had come to the hospital to support him. He was just angry at him for not talking to him for 23 years after their parents divorced. But of course, Jimin was a little touched when he said 'grandfather'.

A feminine scream suddenly could be heard inside from the operation theatre and Jimin recognised it. Yeseul was in pain and it killed Jimin. A worried look appeared on his face and his father noticed it.

"Hey, let's talk about something. Your mother told me that Yeseul is your first girlfriend? That's great, son! You're really mature." He exclaimed and Jimin nodded unenthusiastically.

"It's better to talk rather than just stay quiet." Jimin thought as he reminisced about what Yeseul had told him. He took a deep breath and started talking.

"Haha yeah..I'm kind of nervous and worried about her. She was screaming and was in pain. It broke my heart." Jimin exclaimed as he was on the verge on crying but felt a fatherly pat on his shoulder.

"But it's all natural. Trust me, is all gonna be fine. Let's make you feel better. How did you meet her?" Jimin's father asked him in curiosity. There was no way Jimin was in the mood to narrate his entire life story right now while his wife was in labour.

"We are childhood friends." Jimin answered.

"Whoa, that's cool! When did you start dating?" His father asked.

"20 years ago." He answered again.

"2-20! Wow! That's a lot! How?" Jimin's father asked him again in amazement.

"Haha, that's a long story." Jimin fake chuckled. He didn't want to tell it to him. Not because of ego or not because of hatred. He was just worried about Yeseul at the moment.

"I have all the time in the world, Jimin." His father smiled and Jimin gave up.

Jimin sighed. "Fine then—"

Jimin explained his entire love story—From the time where they started dating when they was 6 years old because of Jimin's curiosity after Ms. Park got herself a boyfriend, to the time when Jimin proposed Yeseul in Italy, on a vacation.

His father just listened. His father thought that maybe he could change his past with Ms. Park, but it wouldn't be possible because they both didn't trust each other anymore. Besides, Ms. Park was an independent woman.

"We got married a year ago, and now we are here where she is giving birth to our first baby boy." Jimin smiled at the thought of him becoming a father in a few minutes. Damn son had grown up now.

"I'm happy for you, Jimin. You are doing the right thing." His father smiled. "Though, where is the rest of your gang?" He asked.

"Oh, Yoongi hyung is a lyricist and works with a lot of famous people. Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung adopted 2 kids– Yeri and Yungsoo. Jungkook and Taehyung work at a model agency where they both do some photo shoot and modelling and they are still dating. Mr. Hoseok found the love of his life named Y/N who was a new English teacher at the highschool we studied at. They both live together in a nice apartment now. We all are still connected but are more busy in our lives now. We text often though." Jimin explained and his father nodded.

"Yeseul's parents?" He asked.

"They both went on a world tour soon after our marriage. They said that they wanted to roam around the entire world ones they were free from their kids. They saved and saved and saved a lot of money for it." Jimin chuckled and Jimin's father nodded.

Even though Jimin's father was happy, he was a little jealous of Jimin's life. It's was perfect. And with that, a wailing of baby could be heard from the operation room beside them. Jimin's eyes widened up and his heart fluttered.

"Mr. Park?" The doctor came out of the operation theatre and Jimin flinched as he stood up.

"That would be me!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Congratulations. It's a boy. You can go inside and see your wife now." The doctor smiled and made her way out. Jimin looked at his father who had a big smile on his face and told him to get inside while he'd the bills at the counter. Jimin nodded and rushed inside.

And finally he saw his dream being fulfilled.

His wife and his baby.

His wife had a big smile on her face.

His baby was sleeping.

A tear glided down from Jimin's eye. Happiness.

He walked towards his family.

He kissed his baby on the forehead with a smile, and then looked at Yeseul, who was crying. She couldn't believe it that they'd actually make it this far.

Jimin wiped Yeseul's tears and kissed her eyes.

Then nose.

And then finally her lips.

He pulled away and smiled. He parted his lips to finally say—

"Thank you for growing up with me, Yeseul."

________________________________

Author's note-

Thank you so much for choosing this book and giving love to it💕