World Is Gonna Change |8|

4 years later

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Jungkook! I told you a several times to go and talk to Taehyung. Why in the world are you so scared?!" I exclaimed at the figure who was standing in front on me with his head bowed.

"It's complicated, noona." He said.

"It's not complicated! It's only complicated if you make it complicated!" I scolded him. "Go and talk to him. Trust me, he will understand."

"O-Ok noona." He said.

I stared at him for a while.

"Now what are you waiting for? Go!" I exclaimed. He nervously nodded like a bunny and left the site.

I sighed. Why is guiding him so hard? I took my books from my locker and started walking towards my next class. Then suddenly—

"Hey babe," A random man said with an evil smirk on his balloon face. "Wanna go out for a coffee tonight? At my place?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you new in this school?" I asked him as I stepped back a little bit.

"Uhmm Yeah?" He said.

"That's why!" I mumbled to myself.

"She already has a handsome boyfriend, so step back." Jimin, on the other hand, made a heroic entry and put his hand around my waist. Whoa whoa, he has never done that before!

"Uhh.." The guy looked at us for a minute. "Okay, so I am just gonna go and talk to a friend..." He said.

"Yeah, you go talk to your friend. Me and Yeseul will go to our class now." Jimin smirked and led me to our class, leaving that 'playboy' entirely dumbfounded.

"Wow, Park Jimin. You have literally never done that before." I scoffed. "Are you trying to win me over?"

"I have already won you over, Yeseul." He smiled at me. "Do you even realise how many girls are drooling over me right now?" He asked me and I started laughing.

"Yeah, that's because you go to a Yoga class forced by your mom." I chuckled and he sighed. He knows that I am not lying.

He averted his eyes. "I just don't like it when guys like him talk to you." He confessed.

"Aww, that's really sweet, Jiminie." I smiled but didn't get it returned by Jimin. "What's wrong Jiminie? Why aren't you smiling? Did something happen?" I asked him, concerned.

"N-No.. it's not that..it's just that," he looked at me. "I am your boyfriend, but we still haven't..." He looked away.

"Haven't what?" I asked him.

"We haven't.." His ears turned into a light shade of pink. "K-Kissed yet." He said and my heart broke into a million pieces.

That's right. 11 years now.

When we were young, we were stupid. Stupid enough to start dating while we didn't know any shit about dating. When we grew a little older, we realised the hardships of dating. Even so, we couldn't break up. At least, I couldn't break up. We have hardly ever said I Love You to each other. Still, Something inside me tells me every single second that he is the one and this relationship can last a little longer.

Even though Jimin and I were in a relationship, we never acted like a couple, except for a few moments like now. We acted more like best friends who'd share everything with each other. And that's right, we hadn't kissed yet.

Curse my mother for telling us that it was a sin.

"I just..don't want anybody else to kiss you before I do, Yeseul." He said as he averted his eyes.