Who's Gonna Lead |24|

Get outta here, babies. The chapter ain't for the kids.

________________________________

Exhausted and yet curious and needy was all that Yeseul had been feeling right now.

Embarrassed and wanting to kill the self was all that Jimin had been feeling right now.

And with that, Yeseul strongly knocked on Jimin's room door which resulted in Jimin to flinch from the 'work' he was doing just currently at the moment.

For a few seconds, there was no reply. Jimin was just way too embarrassed. Obviously, Yeseul had just seen Jimin's fucking erect boner which convinced Jimin in wearing a paper bag on his face which said 'I am stupid'. Yeseul sighed.

"Jiminie, I know that you're in there. Please open the door." Yeseul said. Jimin shook his head like a child and buried his face in his pillow.

"Please, Jiminie. There is something super important that I need to talk to you about." Yeseul stated which brought curiosity in Jimin's mind.

"What could it possibly be?" Jimin thought. "No no, she just wants to make fun of you, Jimin. Do not open that door!"

"Please open the door." Yeseul pleaded and Jimin sighed.

He went into the covers of his blanket and packed himself up so that Yeseul won't be able to have another look at his throbbing boner. He took a deep breath.

"It's open!" Jimin shouted and Yeseul scoffed in disbelief.

"It was open the entire time?!" Yeseul thought. "I have been spending way too much time around Yoongi these days." She rolled her eyes as she got in Jimin's room only to find Jimin snuggled inside the layers of blankets with his back facing towards her. Yeseul chuckled. "He looks adorable."

"Jimin?" Yeseul called out Jimin's name in a sweet voice as she softly sat on Jimin's bed.

"If you want to talk about what happened a few minutes ago, it was totally a mistake. Don't bother and just go to sleep." Jimin said in a dry voice as he held his erection under the covers to calm it.

Yeseul chuckled.

"Fine then. I won't bother." Yeseul said as she switched off the lights in Jimin's room and got into the covers. "Good night, Jiminie."

"Wait—you're sleeping HERE?!" Jimin exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah?" Yeseul replied.

"B-But—" Yeseul cut off Jimin.

"Are you trying to tell me that sleeping with my own boyfriend in the same bed is wrong?" Yeseul stated and Jimin shook his head nervously.

"Cool then, go to sleep and don't bother." Yeseul said and Jimin sighed in frustration as he held his erection tighter. Jimin's back was still facing Yeseul which made the plan in Yeseul's head perfect.

"How am I supposed to get rid of this thing?!" Jimin cried, internally.

Suddenly, Jimin felt something warm and soft against his back. It did not take him soon to realise that it was Yeseul.

"You do not expect me to not to hug my boyfriend while sleeping, now do you?" Yeseul whined as she wrapped her arm around Jimin's torso.

Jimin tried his best to keep his breathing normal but right now, his heart was beating the fastest it had resulting in the throbbing down there to grow.

Yeseul noticed. "You can totally do this, Yeseul! You're not innocent! Don't let the world fool you." Yeseul thought and took a deep breath as she glided her hand in the downward direction.