Big Bro Yoongi |17|

With that, I was finally at her doorstep. That's it, I am gonna confess to her properly now.

I enthusiastically take a step forward and open the door with the extra key I knew was hidden beneath the door mat. I opened the doo—

"JUST GO BACK ALREADY! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACE!" I heard Yeseul scream. What? Who?

"THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO, YOU UNGRATEFUL SHIT!" I heard a manlier scream. Ahh, Yoongi hyung is here.

I sighed as I went towards the living room. My confession plan has already failed. I went into the living room with a sad face but reflexively crouched down due to Yeseul throwing a vase directly at me.

"Yo Yeseul! What did I do?!" I exclaimed. All I wanted was to confess.

"Dumbass, it wasn't for you! It was for a prick that's standing in front of you!" She exclaimed back. When I looked straight, I saw that Yoongi hyung was standing with a disturbed look on his face.

"Prick?! Yeseul I am older than you. Respect me!" He growled at Yeseul.

"No freaking hell. You haven't done a single thing to be respected. And on top of that, you bring unknown girls to this house and you have sex on my bed?! You're no where closer to me as a family!" Yeseul shouted at Yoongi hyung and ran away to her room. That is just so 'Yoongi hyung thing'.

I glared at Yoongi hyung who was currently looking down and sighing in frustration. He really has crossed the line now. I quickly rushed into Yeseul's room. I could hear soft sobs as I came closer to her room which broke my heart. My hyung is totally crazy. I opened the door.

"Yeseul? Are you okay." I asked her as I went inside. She had been seated on the floor and had buried her head into her pillow and was wailing like a child. I went closer to her and sat beside her. "Don't be sad, Yeseul. It's okay. I'm here now. You can talk to me." I said and patted her head.

She held in her sobs, sat straight and looked at me with an intense glare. Her eyes, ears and nose were red and her hair was all messed up. Then, she broke down. She jumped on me.

"Jimin! I am so done with him!" She started weeping like a child and hugged me. I reflexively held her back. "Why is he always so rude to me?! Why can't he just act like an ordinary older brother?!" She exclaimed.

But to be honest, I couldn't even pay attention to her. She had held me so tight, it was making me nervous! Oh gosh, Jimin you're such a bad boyfriend! You don't even deserve an angel like her!

"Yeseul, please tell me everything that happened." I asked her and she inhaled.

"He came to our house for a small vacation from the university. Mom let him in and obviously, I didn't say anything but from the inside, I was actually happy that he would be spending time with us. I thought that he had matured now since he was once talking about composing music and all. I was pleased. So pleased that I actually went outside to the bakery and purchased cupcakes for him in the middle of the night. But when I came back, I found out that he had a slut in this house, and that too in my room, and on my bed. They were fucking, Jimin!" She confessed to me and my eyes widened up. She has never used such strong words with me!

"I screamed and the girl fled away. But that bastard? He didn't have any shame. He started scolding me about the fact that I didn't knock." She started crying again. "Mom and dad are also outside right now for a couple date, or else he wouldn't do such a thing!"

I took a deep breath and pulled away from her.

"Yeseul, don't worry about it. Everything's gonna be fine." I said with a smile. "Stay here, I'll come back in just a second, okay?" I said and she frowned even more.