Chapter 1

It had been a really long hot day and I really wasn't having it, I was tired and there was nothing that was going to stop me from sleeping...Nothing.

"What 'ave yew found dare Noo'le"
said a guy in a cockney accent.

A girls voice could be heard. But I couldn't really make out what she was saying.

"A girl?"
The man said
"Dat's strange, I fought we took all of dem back to de childrens 'ome. I guessed we missed one."

I then felt a pare of hands pick me up and lay me down in their lap. She began to speak more but I still couldn't make it out yet. It was comforting.

"She is kind of cu'e isn' she. Poor li'le one all tired out afteh stayin' in the sun all day."
The guy said.

"Toodii-Sama, can we keep her?"
The girl replied in a strange accent.

I hear the man clear his throat clear and tell the girl that he wasn't too sure.

"Wot would Muhdoc fhink if-"

I hear what i was assuming to be Noodle interrupt him with a yell, it sounded weird and not like how everyone else spoke.
I slowly start to open my eyes after I heard Noodle yelling at the Man about something.
They both stopped arguing and turned to look at me.

" 'ello dare lov"
a blue haired man said smiling, showing the large gap between his teeth and what looked like two completely black eyes. It was strange but kind of cool looking.
I didn't say anything back I just started at him tiredly, slowly taking in my surroundings.

"Herro"
the girl said in a strange voice.
"My name is Noodoru, it's nice to meet chu."

"An' i'm 2-D" added the blue haired man.

I didn't know what to do or to say so I just kept quiet for now.
They chatted and cooed at me the whole ride, I said nothing, just listed to them talk to me as I listened.
It was night time once we finally stopped.

All of the sudden from the front of the vehicle I hear a man yell

"Alright we're here, now get the 'ell out and start unpackin'..."
Noodle picked me up and carried me in her arms. Taking her bags with her as well, as soon as she turned the corner I was met face to face with a man with a greenish yellow skin, he looked angry.
"What the hell is the meaning of this shit?!"

He gave Noodle an angry look, his yucky green teeth were showing as he growled a bit.

" Noo'le found 'er asleep in 'ere and we-"
2D pulls out his bag, turning his head at me and then at the man named Murdoc. The moonlight reflecting off his black eyes.

" No we are not keeping her here! She's going back to the orphanage right now!"
He yelled loudly which made me flinch a bit. He seemed really upset about me being here. Why? What did i do wrong?
"I don't need some daft brat screaming all the damn time"

Noodle then gives me to 2-D and starts yelling her gibberish again towards him as 2D held me in his arms awkwardly.
"I don't care! She's not staying here and that's FUCKING IT!"

He yelled at her which made her then shove her backpack towards him and runs inside crying...he was so mean.