Chapter 8

It has been a few days since I came along, and I pretty much gotten use to everyone. From Noodle and her strange taste in music (flashback to Noodle jamming out to "What's Up" by '4 non blondes' ).
I've even got to use to Murdoc and his meanness.

I was in the kitchen when I began tugging on 2Ds shirt.

"Hello lov"
he said kneeling down,
I look at him and point at the door.

"Outside?"
I ask him with a head tilt as I asked him.

"You want to go outside?" He asked' scratching his head.
I gave him a nod and smiled a little at him.

"I don't know."
He said giving me a little frown.
" 's goin' to rain soon. An' the zombehs...day aren't realleh-"

"Let her go."
Murdoc said coming into the kitchen
"She'll be fine. It's only a drizzle. As for the undead, we already cleaned them out yesterday."

"Well..."
he replied looking a bit hesitant but he finally let's me.
"Alrigh' li'le lov' go on outside."

"Yay!" I said excitedly, letting out a squeak
"Thank you DD"
I began running outside my untied shoelaces trailing behind me.

I quickly ran outside reddy to play. Soon after seeing a familiar boy with black hair, wearing a red shirt with blue dungarees. He looked no older than me really.
I smiled as I saw him roll a red ball towards me.

"Graham!"

Everyone told me Graham went to heaven to stay there forever. But... That wasn't always true.
Sometimes he comes down so we can for a little while.
When he went away, I was really sad but then one day he showed up again.
It was raining and I had snuck outside to play. That's when I saw him.
We played for a bit but then it for really bad.
In a second there was a big flash that's when he jumped in front of me. To save me from the big bang.

I woke up that next day in the children's nursery. I wasn't hurt, the only side affect I had was my left eye that had no black in it. I couldn't see good but that was ok. I've gotten use to it.

"Hurry!"
I said to him as I ran with the ball
"Catch this!"

I yelled throwing the ball towards him on the side of the studio.
Graham didn't play as much as he use to. Sometime's we'd talk but, he usually just stood there smiling at me. But I knew he had fun playing with me. The ball then bounced over my head and down a small hill.

"Hey!"
I said with a giggle knowing well he should know how hard to throw the ball.
"I go get it!"

I said but before I could take a step I slipped on my shoelace making me slide down the hill.
I then landed in a huge patch of dandelions and began laughing as pollen floated everywhere as well as a bit of rain.
Looking around and noticing he had left I began throwing the flowers up in the air. Huge clusters of pollen fell from the sky landing on me making me sneeze. Snot was starting to run down my face but is didn't really bother me much. I just wiped it on my sleeve and went on playing in the flowers and rain.

"Sia-Chan!"
I hear Noodle call out for me.
"Sia-chan!"
I saw Noodle coming closer to me and pick me up.
It began to rain even harder as soon as she ran us inside. Immediately setting me down and running off to another room quickly.

I look over at 2D, him just sitting there reading a small book.

"DD!"
I call for him excitedly as i ran over to give him a hug.

"Sia, you're all dirteh wot have yew been doin!?"

I give him a giggle of mischief as I wrap my arms around him and rub my face all over his shirt.

"Awww, I love you too lov,"
He said hugging me back warmly. He felt warm and for some reason he always smelled of sweets

" 'ey kid."
Murdoc piped up giving off a bit of a scoff
"What about your uncle Mudz? Dont i get a hug?"

I looked at him with a snot covered face a thick bridge connecting from my nose to 2Ds shirt.
"Erm...nevermind. Keep that to yaself."

I let out a giggle as Noodle came in.
That's when 2D noticed and pushed me away from him.

"Ewww, dat's disgustin'!"
2-D yells in disgust. As for me, I thought it was funny I giggled as Noodle began to laugh watching 2D freak out over my snot covered face

made Murdoc laugh too.

"Nice going snot face!"
Murdoc laughs.

"Anata wa hanamizu ga demasu. Ozomashī...."
Noodle wrinkled her nose a bit in disgust. Grabbing a nearby paper towel and wiping my face.

"Ewwwwww!"
2-D replies with a disgusted look, taking a rag to clean himself up.

Even Russel seemed grossed out.

"Looks like someone needs a bath."
He then looked over at Noodle who was still giggling a bit.
"Noodle...that's your department."

"Hai!"
responded picking me up to carry me away to the bathroom to draw me a bath.
"Bath time akachan."