Chapter 18

A few weeks have past and things have gotten worse. Way worse...Russel and Murdoc now argue constantly...more than 2D...I began having nightmares and seeing the Wolf girl again, Noodles been really sad and doesn't want me sleeping with her again because of my accidents. And I haven't seen Dawn in ages. 2D however was better again but that's the only good part...

"Are yew sure yew want to do dis?"
I hear 2D ask Murdoc from the passenger side of the geep.

"For the millionth time, Yes. We have to."

I wasn't really sure what was going on or where we were going but I was bored...and a bit tired.

"But we've only known her for a few months...why do we have to do this now?"
I hear Russel add as began to nod off.

"Becauuussseeee. It's the right thing to do, and i don't want coppers on my arse for kidnapping a child."
He replied serious like...still unsure what he was talking about but I listened in anyways.
"We don't need to be interrupted in the middle of our music video."

I was already confused by what everyone was saying I managed to bore myself to sleep only to be woken up by them talking about how I was afraid of high places.

"Not with Noodle."
I blurted out sitting up in my seat.
Everyone turns to look at me as I smile proudly

It's true I am only a small bit afraid of heights, but I can't help it...last time I was in a high place I almost fell off and died. (Only 3ft above the ground in a tree)
But with Noodle it was as if I had nothing to be afraid of.
(On the Kong studios meditating with Noodle)

"Wot?"
2D asked looking at both Noodle and I.
She begins to giggle a little.

"It's just funny thato yo' say she is afraid of heightuz."

"Why's dat lov?"
2D asked. Looking at Noodle curiously.

"Do yo' know how many times I had to save her from falling off the roof? She's fallows me up dare every morningu."

"She did what now!?"
Murdoc yelled making everyone fall silent.
"Sorry I didn't mean to yell..." He spoke softly before clearing his throat and turned back to face what was in front of him.
"Looks like we're here." he said parking the car.

"Everyone can stay here if they want but I need to take 'er with me."
Murdoc state's getting me out of my chair and carrying me to the building.

Instantly knowing where I was I jumped out of Murdoc's arms and ran straight back to the 'geep'

"No! I don't wan' go back!"
I yelled obviously not knowing what was going on. Why was he taking me back? Did i do something wrong?

"Your not going anywhere lov,"
Murdoc said grabbing me before I could reach the vehicle.

"No!" I yelled and kicked not wanting him to take me back to the house. I wanted to be with 2D' and Noodle. Not here.

"It's okay lov' Just go wifh Muhdoc."
2D yelled from the vehicle.

"C'mon lov," he laughs carting me.

Knowing that I would never win against him I stoped squirming and let him carry me inside.
When we reached the front office he sat me down in the chair and petted my hair making it frizz up from its original position.

He then goes to open the door but someone familiar burster through it first.
A large breasted tall woman wearing a slim black skirt and a blue collar shirt ran towards me, her trainer squeaking as she stopped to pick me up.

"Si-Si!"
She picked me up and hugged me tightly and warmly. A bit too tightly.
"My little ray of sunshine, I've been looking for you for ages, where have you been!?!?"
She sets me down then proceeded to squish my cheeks.
"Are you alright? I was worried sick!"

"I'm otay..."
I manage to reply with my face being squished
The woman then stops to look at
Murdoc, however she doesn't seem too happy to see him...she looked kinda nervous.

"Ohhh, I-It's you. W-What can I do for you?"

"Why the stutter lov? I'm only here for a few things."
He spoke to her with his usual strange smile...

"Th-This isnt a whore house if that's what you're thinking. You can't just-"
The woman looks flustered and leans in to whisper to him.

"Hey? Watch your language, there's kids here. I want to adopt."

Being disinterested in what was really going on I decided to tell my buddies I was back.
Fallowing the nursery there were a few new faces and a few familiar ones but...they seemed to be busy with some new woman with large flashcards and old toys.
I don't remember this room at all.

Walking up to her she looks at me. Her hair in a messy bun and glasses. Wearing regular staff uniform.

"Hello there lov, do you wanna play with us?"
She asked sweetly.
"My name is Bonnie. What's yours lovely?"

A bunch of the kids my age looked at me and immediately hugged me tightly remembering exactly who I was and inviting me to play with them.

"Did you get hurt by pirates?"
One of my friends asked. She hands me a cookie as she asked.

"Pirates?"
I asked.

"She wasn't hurted my Pirates Millie, it was Dragons!"
Dylan spoke with a finger up his nose.

"Nu-uh. She got tooked by the bookieman!"

I couldn't help but giggle at how wrong they were.

"No no, I got a new home!"
Answered them back. They I'll looked shocked and a bit upset.

"You're leaving?"
Zoe looked at me with big brown eyes, about to cry.
"But I'll miss you Si-Si...and Wot about Graham...he gonna come back soon from haven and you won' be here to see..."

I got a bit upset that I was leaving all my friends especially my brother. But I had to...i had to be with 2D and Noodle and Russel...Murdoc not so much but I loved them. They were my Family.