Chapter 14

I woke up in a cold sweat hardly able to breath.

Opening my eyes I see the Wolf girl sitting on me. Her red eyes looking into mine as she drooled all over me.
She moved around a bit, her bones cracked with each movement and she never seemed to move smoothly.
I felt her place her hands around my throat. Her long fingers wrapping around my neck entirely as she began to squeeze it making me unable to breath.

"Noo....dle"
I tried to yell out but it only came out as a whisper. I was unable to move as the girl stayed on top of me.
She then opens her mouth wide and screamed a high pitched scream, which made me scream and yell out more as she did.
One second she was there the next i was being held up by Noodle as the others were looking really worried for me. Even the other girl looked worried for me.

"Sia-Chan 大丈夫...大丈夫..."

"Should we take her to hospital?"
The blonde girl asked still looking worried.

2D stayed close too, picking me up from Noodles side.

"Ye'h I fhink we should...Mudz can yew ge' de-"

"Nobody's going to hospital. She just had a nightmare."
He grumbled.
"She's fine."

Everyone looked unsure of Murdoc's opinion. Russel just shook his head softly.

"I'll call in a pediatrician later today."
He spoke softly
"Somebody has to looked look after the poor girl. She's been through a lot these past few months."

"No no no no no. Nobody's calling in anybody."
Murdoc refused shaking his head calling off the doctor visit. As for me I had no idea what was going on...i just wanted to...to...

Bleh!

"Sia!?"
2D lifted me up as I practically gushed out my insides all over him.
I coughed a little as I began to cry a little...knowing how upset he got when I rubbed snot all over him...not to mention I just ruined Noodles floor too.
Her room was practically spotless and now thanks to my queasy stomach that's ruined too.
"No no no no no its okay lov' yew're okay."

He held me out away from him and began handing me to Murdoc.

"Oh no no. Don't give her to me."
He begged as I still cried. Hesitantly he grabbed me and still held me out.

Noodle and her friend walked out if the room leaving me with the three boys who looked clueless and worried for me.
I felt like I was gonna be sick again...i didn't know what to do but cry. I felt myself heave again.

"Quick Russ get a-"
Another bit came out getting all over me, my hands and...over 2D again...who didn't have anything more to catch my sick than his hands.
"You disgust me Dents."

"I panicked i don' know wot to do!? I sorry!"

Russel snatched me up and carried me quickly to the bathroom where the girls were.
They had a bath running as well as a small bucket to catch my sick if i ever did it again.
I was hot. I was cold and I was scared.

Images of the girl kept showing up through my head, I kept seeing her in the corner of my eye.
Wanting to call her out I couldn't. Its was like I was stuck again.

The water was cold, yet warm...and my body was covered in red bumps from where that girl grabbed me and touched me. Mainly my arms belly and face.
I sat there wanting to cry as I was being washed by the two girls, Noodle and Dawn.

Dawn looks at me giving a sorry look as she washed my hair.
The two girls spoke quietly as they bathed me. To be honest all I wanted was to sleep.
It was like that for the next few days.
Tired and sick.

I just wanted it to end