Chapter 20

Once Noodle buckled me up into the car the office lady comes back again, running in heals with part of her shirt unbuttoned.

"Wait. You cant take her with you."

"何?"
Noodle just looked at her in confusion, so did everyone else.

"Her mother is coming to pick her up..."
I heard her say with a quiver in her voice.

Everyone stared at her in awe, My what? I didn't have one...at least not one I can remember.
"She's coming over in a few minutes to pick her up. I just got her call."

"That's not going to happen..."
Murdoc said with a sly grin on his face.
He then begins to laugh and hold up several sheets of paper with writing on it.
"She already belongs to us..."

The woman's face then suddenly turned as pale as a ghost.
"How did you..."

"I have my ways girl..."
he says starting up the geep
"and if that bitch wants to say anything about it she'll have to answer to us..."

We all watched as 2D walks out of the building with Bonnie walking him out of the building to get to the car.

"See ya later lov."
He waves at her with a wide smile on his face...

Everyone rolled their eyes.

Noodle pretends to gag herself with her finger.
Murdoc then pulls away but somehow was focussed on one specific white car...watching it carefully as it pulled in.

A woman stepped out.
Long black skirt, red shirt black jacket, heels. Short jet black hair. It almost looked like...

"Oh fuck this."
Murdoc immediately pulled out of the parking lot and sped off.

Everyone stayed silent for most of the car ride. Except for me who had just recently learned about "the wheels on the bus."
Eventually 2D joined in gladly which made it more fun.

This was fun.