Chapter 10

There was a harsh rustling around followed by a click of another torch.

We both said nothing as she walked me to another room setting me down to open a mechanical box. As she stood there a small light flashed by me. Then another. Pretty soon there were loads of small lights filling the room like stars. I watched as I saw them starting to spin a little then stops.

"Sia-Chan. Come sit with me."
I looked at her through the sparkling lights.
I walk to her, her arms then pulling me close.
"Yo' know I love yo' yes?"
She spoke softly to me
I gave her a nod.
She lets out a soft sigh and stroked my blonde hair.
"And yo' know Russ and Toochii love yo' too right?"

Of course I knew they loved me too. Everyone loved me they were all so nice. Except Murdoc. He was always so mean to everyone...

"Mudz loves me too?"

"Yes Sia-Chan he loves yo' a lot."

"He's mean."
I replied softly getting comfortable in her arms as I watched the twinkling lights. Not sure where they were coming from but feeling really cozy.

"He can be mean yes."

"Loud too."
I said about to drift off in her arms. I looked at her seriously and spoke how I felt about him.
"And scary."

"Murdokku-san is scary?"
She asked holding me as I looked at her.
I gave a nod.

"He hits DD a lot..."
I began thinking about him more. 2D was always getting hurt by Murdoc. Always.
"Its bad to hit."

"Yes Sia-Chan, it is very bad to hit."
She replied stroking my hair making simple yet complex conversation.

"You hit Mudz."

"Yes but I was angry."
She said to me softly.
"People do a lot of bad tings when they are upset."

"Was it 'cos he wants me away?"

She gave me a nearly heartbroken look as I said that.

"I- Sia-Chan..."

"He wants me away. He doesn't like me!"
I said with a hint of a whimper. Feeling myself start to cry.
"He said 'cos I was bad."

"He said that?"
I gave her a nod. I was telling the truth several times he's told me that I was bad. He always did. He was always telling me to go away too...
Before she could say anything more the power came back on revealing the room she was in to be a small empty room with hardwood floors and peeling paint and wallpaper. The light woke me up more but i still had the sniffles and hurt feelings.

The door opens and there stood 2D, Murdoc and Russel.

Murdoc scratched the back of his head looking a bit guilty yet always annoyed.

"Erm...i fixed the power..."

Noodle stood up, me still in her arms. She let out a sniffle as she wipes away a tear with one arm as she holds me in the other.
"Y-You do know I didn't mean it right lov? I would never-"

"Yo' shouldn't be saying it to me."
She interrupted.
"I'm going to bed. Its late. Sia-Chan do you want to come too?"

I nod as she carries me off.

"Wha- Noodle I- Noodle lov i said I'm sorry."
He started walking the towards us but stopped midway. Looking angry again. I heard yelling from him once Noodle turned the corner to her room.

We didn't speak any more for the rest of the night. She only turned on her lamp and went to sleep leaving me awake.