Chapter 16

(Later that week)

Everything was great today, nothing could go wrong.
Noodle let me sleep in her bed and I didn't have an accident this time, Dawn and I have a great time playing with each other, 2D and Murdoc don't fight anymore, Russel's been teaching me lots if cool things. I've even been to Playgroup. TWICE! It was fun.
Nothing could ruin this for me.

We were all in the kitchen, getting ready to eat breakfast.

"Good morning lov,"
I hear Murdoc tell Dawn as she walked in. She smiled not saying anything to him, turning on the stove to cook.

"Dawn your not gonna say good morning?"
He says from behind her watching her cook. I watch as Dawn lets out a soft giggle, letting Noodle buckle me up in my booster seat I continue to watch her cook.
"So, you don't love me anymore...is that it?"
he said sadly, leaning on the counter.

"Sometimes"
She finally answered as she flipped over what looked like a pancake. Yummy.

"Sometimes? That's all I get? No, good morning, just Sometimes."
He said getting angry...but I know his grumpy mood won't last long so I just continued watching Dawn cook.

"Shut Up Mudz, she loves all of us."
I here Russel say as he reads the newspaper across from me.

"True Fact"
Dawn laughed a bit as she finished up on the stove.
Once everyone was awake Dawn survived everyone the pancakes she cooked.

"Dis pancake 's realeh good!"
2D says smiling with a mouth full of pancake.
I struggle a bit with my fork a bit as I ate, eventually having Noodle help me cut up my food into pieces I could pick up.
Dawn giggles a bit.

"Chew with your mouth closed silly, you're not a baby."

Everyone seemed so happy today and the Pancakes were really good.
"Hey, do you think...I could start going to school?"

Dawn asked smiling brightly before taking a sip of orange Juice.

Murdoc dropped his fork and stared at Dawn almost in disbelief.

"We've got a band to run kid, there isn't time for school."
He sounded serious about this as he looked at her.

Her smile suddenly turns into a frown as she got told no.

"What if you sent me to a music school? I could learn to play an instrument for the band."

"You don't need to play an instrument, you have a voice that sounds beautiful and mixes well with 2D's."
he growled at her looking angry at her, his eyes narrowing.
"That's all we need"

"They have vocals in music school too..."
Dawn said desperately.
Everyone fell silent and looked at the both of them...i knew this wasn't going to be good.

"I SAID NO!"
he said slamming his fist on the table, startling me.
Today was supposed to be a good day. Why was he so angry? I felt myself well up as i let out a few sniffles Noodle and Russel both try and stop me from crying.

"Why!I want to be fucking smart!"
She screams at him, standing up from her seat.

"C'mon guys don't do this, your scarring the girl."
Russell says hugging me to calm her down as Noodle holds my hand.

"Your smart enough and I said NO!"
He screamed back at her angrily.

"I am no where near smart! I DON'T WANT TO BE STUPID LIKE YOU OR THE OTHERS ESPECIALLY HIM!"
She screamed back pointing at 2D who started to cry.

2D stood up from his seat looking angrily at Dawn,
"I'M NOT BLOODY STUPID YEW LI'LE BICH! DONT YEW DARE FINK YEW CAN GO OFF CALLING ME DAT!"
He began yelling at her now.

"Why does everyone keep treating me like a baby?! I'm not Sia! I'm TWELVE!"
She pointed at me which made me cry more now that I got into the argument.
"Honestly, How can you not think I didn't want to get out of here!"

Noodle started to cry as well.
Murdoc was furious. He looked as if he was about to throw something at Dawn. But Russell stopped him.

"Dawn! Go to your room NOW!"
He yells. Dawn began sobbing and crying running out of the kitchen.

(I know it's almost the exact same thing as chapter 3 of @/therealmurdoc's Gorillaz x Reader...but Dawn was in the story so it I had to include her part.)

Once everyone calmed down I finally stopped crying. Murdoc was very loud, his voice scares me sometimes...
It's not his fault...what can I say, I'm sensitive to loud noises. I looked around to see 2D in the corner fidgeting about with a butter knife.

"This is fucking ridiculous,"
Murdoc mumbled.
He then gets up and walks out the door. "I'm going to check on Dawn,"
he sighed.

Everyone seemed so upset. And we were having such a good day.
Wanting some attention I gently tugged on 2D's shirt. He looked down at me and gave me a weak smile. He then began taking everyone's plate and washing them.
Russell left the room. The only person that was seated was Noodle, who looked extremely sad...I tugged on her shirt getting her attention. She looks at me and sighed, without even saying anything I made my face that everyone even, Murdoc falls for. She lets out a giggle and sniffles a bit before rubbing my head. At least I was able to make her feel better.