Chapter 7

Once everything was settled down and the bad woman left I was set down...all three of the boys were asking me if I was okay, and checking to make sure my head was okay. I was fine, the plaster was still on my from yesterday but I was fine.

Murdoc looks over at 2D very angrily.

"What the hell!? Why did you even LET HER IN!"
He pushed 2D over very aggressively.

"She wanted to Apologies I told yew!"
2D cowered back, his voice squeaking.

"APOLOGIZE!? APOLOGIZES? OH YEAH THAT'S WHAT SHE CAME FOR! A FUCKEN' APOLOGY!"

He came at him and roughly kicked him in the side. His voice made me jump...and the way he kicked 2D...was scary. What if he kicked me?

I began to frown as I felt myself back up from them both a little, running into Russel, who picked me off the ground.

"Mudz, that's enough. Yo' scarin' the kid."

He gave 2D another kick before marching his way out of the lobby.

2D grunts a little in pain, he was crying a bit but trying to hide it. He comes to me and pats my head.

" 'm okay li'le lov' I promise. I'm okay."
He takes me from Russel and sits me in front of the TV, turning it onto cartoons.
"Y-Yew Like dis kind of stuff ye'h?"

All I did was look at him, then look at the TV, then back at him. Back at the home, they never really had a TV...so we weren't really able to watch cartoons.
2D gave a puzzled look, sitting down next to me.
"Yew do like cartoons righ'?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. I never watched cartoons, therefore how could I like something if I've never even had it. Looking around the room I noticed a small football in the corner. Getting up I walked to it, picking it up and rolling it to him.
"Oh. Yew wan' to play wif de football?"

I gave him a nod and he smiled. I smiled back as he got up.
"Okay, ye'h...ummm...bu' yew got to kick i' wifh yewr feet. Dats why it's called football. See."

He then gently nudged it with his foot at me. It slowly rolled towards my feet.
"Kick it lov' go on..."

I looked at him a little then nudged it with my foot. He gave a little smile as he nudged it back with his foot.

Finding it more and more fun we continued to kick the ball back and forth, eventually playing our own one on one game of football. Laughing and giggling we were having a good time.

"Okay lov' yew reddeh?"
He asked with the ball right in front of his foot.
I give him a nod, right after that he gave the ball a swift kick, making it fly over my head and bounce down a hallway.
"Oops...s-sorreh, I kicked I' too hard."

"I get it!"
I said excitedly, happy to retrieve the ball. Toddling over I went down the long hallway to get it. Slowing down once I reached the end of the hall feeling a bit sleepy...I grabbed the ball and walked back to 2D wobbling a bit.

"Yew Okay lov?"
He looked at me gently taking the ball from me.

"Immmm otay."
I let out a yawn and sit down.
"Ball please."

He held the Ball keeping it in his arms.

"Nooo...yew look sleepy lov. How about we take a break watching Cartoons."

I shook my head and blinked my eyes slowly. I wanted to stay awake and play.

"Play ball."
I said obviously wanting to play more.
Grabbing the ball from him I then dropped it as I rubbed both my eyes.
"Play ball..."

I whined as i then felt two hands lift me up and set me down on the sofa.

"It's sleep time lov'..."

I still fought to stay awake. I didn't want to sleep, I wanted to play. I played my head back as my eyes closed from heaviness. I had fallen asleep.