Chapter 5

We head back upstairs to Noodles room, where I first heard the thumps, which were now just screams of people in pain.
This made me hold him tighter.
I looked at Murdoc who seemed unphased.

"Hmm...Not in 'er room. Where could she be?"

"M-Monsters."
I mumbled, stating the obvious, what if the monsters got her! I began to whimpers and cry still hearing the screams and thumps from upstairs.
Murdoc laughed a little from bravery.

"Monsters? Ye'h they won't hurt you little lass, I promise."
He laughed a bit as he shook his head, holding me close, an odd smell coming from him. He smelled gross but,

He was the only person I could feel safe with right now...everything else seemed like nightmare.
Then eventually the noises died down, and we were finally able to find Noodle.

Noodle blinked a few times, her face red. She looked surprised to see the both of us.

"Murdokku-San!"

"Noodle..."
Murdoc glared at her in an angry way...as for me all I could do is reach out for her and cry, happy that she was safe.

"Yoshi Yoshi. Daijobu akachan~"
She took me into her arms and began rocking me slowly. All I could do was cry as I held onto her. I still wasn't able to understand her but at the time that didn't matter.
"I nda yo. I nda yo~"

"Do you have any idea what you just put me through?!"
Murdoc growls at her angry and upset at her...for what? I'm not sure, but he seemed more angry at her than relieved she was here.
"You made her worry, she woke me up! I had to carry around her snotty, whiny arse because she was scared of- grrrrrrrr...."

"Sorry."
I hear Noodle say sounding a bit upset that she didn't get to me first.

I then hear a voice coming from another room. It was the other Man. Big and dark skinned, but he seemed nice.

"Alright, who wants breakfast!"

"Jesus! Russ, you scarred the hell out of me,"
Murdoc said jumping a bit from being startled, which would've startled me too if I hadn't been holding onto Noodle.
"How long have you been in there?"
Murdoc asked scratching his hair.

"Not too long, sorry I couldn't answer the door though Noodle, my hands were covered in batter."
He replied with a little smile.

"Not a problem Russ-San. I handled it."

The door? Was somebody here? Not that it matters. My stomach made a low growl and as it did so Noodle places my directly in a chair that had several big books stacked on it.
Setting me down there she then slides over what looks like a bowl of rice and I piece of toast.
Immediately I eat the toast but about half way I noticed Noodle, using two small sticks to eat her rice.

Noodle stopped and looked at me with a little smile on her face.

"Do yo' want to try?"

I give her a nod and reach out for the two sticks.
"These are called choppu sticks or Hashi."
She showed me, holding them to show me how they were used.
"Can yo' say Hashi?"

I nod and repeat her word easily. She giggled and showed me how to eat with them before handing them over to me.

"Yo' got it?"
Noodle asked me giggling. I nodded, struggling to pick up my chop sticks.

"Yea,"
I said grabbing the chop sticks with both of my hands and attempting to pick up the rice with them. It was harder than it looks. How did she do this? It was impossible.
Noodle just looked at me and laughed.

"Let me help,"
she said grabbing the chop sticks and showing me how to use them. I watched her carefully pick up the rice with the chopsticks using JUST ONE HAND! It was amazing how she could just do that.

"Woah!"

"Why don't ya let her try using the spoon first kiddo?"
Russell laughs a little taking a bite out of his breakfast.

"No,"
I said and then proceeded to use the chop sticks like Noodle did.
Though it was really hard to do.

About half way through breakfast 2-D walks in, along with another woman that I have never seen before.
Tall, short black hair and a black dress that goes all the way down to her mid thighs.
Everyone stops and looks at the two.
Murdoc then spits out half his drink.

"PAULA!? What the hell is she doing back here!?"
I hear Murdoc say, looking surprised and angry. Who was she?

Confused I look at Noodle who seemed to be just as puzzled.

"She said she wanted to apologize for what she did back then..."
2-D gives a shy smile to everyone, I watch everyone's reactions...
"Isn' that right lov?"

I see the woman give a smile, then look directly at me.

"So I see you allowed another one of those Rug Brats to stay with you?"
The woman named Paula struts over, sitting in between Noodle and me. For some reason...I didn't like her too much. She felt off, much like the dream I had of that woman last night that took Graham.
Everyone just stairs at her, looking either angry or very shocked.
"What's the matter, have you got nothing to say to me after all of these years?"

She makes a small pouty face at Murdoc, which only made him look even more angry.

"Chijo..."
Noodle mumbles loudly,
Murdoc and Russell began to chuckle as if they knew what she said.

"Noodle!"
2-D snapped at her. Everyone but him seemed to not like her at all, I wonder why.

"Whats she saying?"
Paula asked, giving a confused look. I had nothing to say, I only watched as everyone looked at her.
Even though nothing was happening I could feel like her being there made everyone angry.

"I's, nofing lov."
2-D said giving Noodle glare as he began to eat.

The Paula grabs herself a slice of toast and takes a bite of it, looking directly at me and giving me a smile...I didn't smile back. I couldn't trust her.
She was a stranger.

"Honestly Murdoc, you couldn't find a good guitarist so you went for the girl who couldn't even speak English? You really hit rock bottom with this one didn't you mate?"
Paula laughed looking directly at Noodle. It seems like Paula already knew who Noodle was.
"I guess I should have stayed after all~"

Noodle looked at her extremely angry, almost ready to hit her, and she was about to, The woman grabbed her arm and gave her a hard shove, knocking her out of her chair.

Seconds later they see both on the floor, ready to fight each other.