Chapter 19

"Don't be sad...i be back to play."
I said patting Zoe's head softly as I gave her a hug.

"Hey! I want hugs too!"

"And me! And me!"

We all hugged goodbye but it wasn't long before we began to Play together again.

My friends and I held hands together, as we ran. Laughing and giggling as we ran through the halls.
Eventually I was stopped by a Pair of long legs.

"DD!"
I smiled happily at him. He smiled at me too as he asked me where Murdoc was.
I gladdly pointed to the office room where he was before taking my friends hands again and Running off again
"WOO! WOO!"

"Kids please don't run in the hallway the babies are trying to sleep!"
The young woman shouted, out of breath as we played.
Once we reached the hallway with Purple walls we immediately knew we weren't supposed to be down here...but we went down there anyway.

"Shhh, we gotta be quiet."
I whispered to the others. The lights were dimmed down and we walled quietly down the hallway knowing well that if we made the babies cry we could get in trouble by madam Whitherspoon. A mean old woman that took care of the babies and the big kids.
We were lucky to have School kids and pretty girls take care of us.

We walked nearly silently, that was until she arrived.
A dog at first but once she came into view I knew exactly who and what it was. And I wasn't the only one who saw her.
The others scattered and screamed as she shuffled her way closer.
Mouth opened and snarling as she looked at me angry like again.

The Babies began to cry which I think scarred me even more. I felt a hard grasp on my wrist.

"You can't be down here at Naptime. Come with me little one."
I saw as the girl turned back into a wolf and headed inside one of the rooms. I was taken away before anything else could happen.
"You're getting a family i heard. Are you excited?"

"Yeah!"
I said happily as she takes me to them.
"Dares Russel. He's likes to read to me sometimes. Den there's Noodle. I love her lots. Shes really Pretty!"

I pointed at her as she smiled happily.

"DD is silly. I like him lots too. Den Murdoc. He yells a lot...and likes to bang people but D always yells at him for doing it, specally strangers."
I went on as of course I didn't know what I was talking about...even if I thought I did.
"I tink DD is right. It's bad to hit strangers."

Everyone just laughs nervously at my words and goes along with it.

"Ooookay well, time to go back home."
Russel Said clearing his throat.

"Yes, I agree lets go."
Murdoc was the first one out the door... he looked a bit embarrassed. Probably because i called him out on his hitting problem.

Noodle picks me up and carried me out.

"Toochii-San come on. We are going"
She told him as her and Bonnie were talking.
"Yo' can get her number later."
She scoffed and carried me out shaking her head.
"Boys..."