Chapter 15

(A few days later)

I woke up to the sound of arguing again. At least I feel better.

The band had put me in my own room, a big bed and loads of toys and everything. But that still didn't make up for the fact I had a follower.

That girl keeps watching me it was hard to sleep with her watching me, like she was going to eat me or hurt me in some way.
I hated the dark but I learned that as long as I didn't go to sleep or close my eyes she wouldn't move.

"Oh you'd just love that wouldn't you!?"

"Dawn keep yer voice do-"

"EVERYTHING is just so CRISTAL CLEAR TO YOU ISNT IT MURDOC!? Leaving me in Spain! Do you even love me!?"

"Dawn, my she-devil I love ya like my own, you got to understand I would never- Dawn? Dawn get back here!"

Looking around I saw that the girl was gone, and it was light outside my window.
It was safe to move.

Climbing down from my bed I walk to the door stumbling a bit.
The door opened and there stood Noodle holding a cup of water and a plate of Apple slices for my breakfast.

"Sia-Chan. Yo' are awake. Goodo mo'ningu."
She smiles softly at me.
I looked into her green eyes then behind her to once again see the Wolf girl her teeth showing as she arched her back, she was angry that I was doing better.
Seeing her I held on tightly to Noodle's leg.
Noodle giggled.
"Yo' are feeling better again yes?"

Looking at her I only shook my head to make the Wolf happy.

"No? Are yo' still ill?"
She felt my head with the back of her hand.
"Yo' don't feel warm...buto yo' look riri sleepy."
I looked at the girl that seem to calm down but still looked angry. Her eyes narrowing at me.
"Come with me to the kitchen."

This made the Wolf girl growl at me and swipe at me from a distance.

I rapidly shook my head feeling frightened and not wanting to make her angry.

"No!"

"No?"
She looked at me worried, as if knowing im scared.
"Sia-Chan...is somting wrong?"

She sets the plate and cup down as she crouched down to my level placing a hand on my cheek.
"Yo' can tell me..."

My eyes shifted from her to the girl behind her.
Noodle saw this and looked behind her, then at me.
"Do yo' see someting?"

I gave her a little nod as I watched the girl climb the walls her bones cracking as she bent in every direction. This terrified me to the point where I couldn't answer her.
"Sia-Chan, what do yo' see? Is it bad?"

I didn't answer more did I want to. It was better not to talk. I didn't want the girl getting angry.
"Come with me akachan."

She scooped me up in her arms and carried me upstairs to the top where Russel was working on some sort of machine.

"Russ-San..."

He looked at the both of us with a smile and rubbed my blonde hair. However, his smile faded once he got a good look at me

"Are you girls alright?"

Not replying, Noodle answered for me.

"She won't tell me what's wrong..."

Russel came closer to me, taking me into his arms.

"No fever, No rash. She's been getting enough water and food. She does look tired though."
Russel sets me on a nearby table.
"Have you been staying up Sia?"