Chapter 13

It was early in the morning when I woke up, still feeling unwell. My throat wasn't burning anymore but I was really thirsty...and still a lot hungry.

Looking around me I noticed I was in the lounge, Noodle had me in her arms as we were in the sofa, while Russel was asleep on the chair...as for Murdoc and 2D, they were sleeping next to each other peacefully.
(NO 2-DOC!)

"I'm sorry but what the fuck is goin' on here!?"

Everyone stirred awake hearing a familiar voice I looked over to see that awful woman again. Next to her was a girl about Noodle's age with her arms crossed, they both looked soaking wet from what I'm assuming rain.

"Dawn-Chan!?"
Noodle sounded surprised and seemed to know who she was.

The woman, who I remembered correctly as Paula stepped in front of her and begins going on a rant about something I couldn't really understand, my head was hurting badly as I buried it into Noodles shirt.

"Mmmm! Go 'way!"
I whined as I held onto Noodle.

"Ye'h wot she said! Yew don' need to be 'ere!"

Soon everyone started arguing before the girl stepped in.

"HELLO!!! Earth to all you daft cunts! You left me in SPAIN!"

"Dawn Love, can we talk about this later. We need this sLaG of a woman to leave."
Murdoc grunted getting up, to tell Paula that she needed to leave.

She only scoffed and stood her ground.

"Look sorry for interrupting your disgusting little orgey here but you friend is back and it's pouring outside, the least you can do is thank me."

"Thank you?"
Russel grumbled annoyingly as he got up from his spot.
"You've got some nerve asking to be thanked like this Paula. Leave."

She gave a look that obviously said no.

" 'M not going anywhere firstly, second off what kind of fucked up lot leaves a CHILD in Spain!?"

I couldn't hear, I didn't even want to see any more of this. I didn't need to or want to. I just wanted sleep!
Angry, sleepy and obviously not feeling well I began crying as I continued to cling to Noodle.

"Yew need to leave Paula, now! 's four thirteh in de mo'nin' and we're all tired."
I hear 2D yell, unable to see what was going on I hear grunting as well as a few yelps of pain as well as everyone yelling at Paula to leave.
Finally looking to see what was going on Paula was clinging to 2D crying.

"Stu baby, please. You wouldn't kick me out into the cold would you?"
She sniffles a little as she buries her head into him. This made my body heat up and angry.
How dare she hug him!? He was mine to hug not hers!
He's mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!

Feeling my face get hot I push Noodle away and run to 2D, snot and tears now running down my face. I wasn't going to let her take my friend from me.

"DD!!!!"
I yell as I began reaching out for him as I sobbed.
2D shoves Paula off him and goes to pick me up, feeling my head he leans me on his shoulder and shushes me.

"Jus' leave Paula. Go!"
2D yelled at her as I held onto him close.
I felt hot and dizzy again.
All I wanted was to be held.

"Is she okay?"
I hear Paul ask softly. I watch her expression change to a more kind and worried look.
"What happened?"

"Since when do you care how anyone feels?"
Murdoc hissed at her.

My head felt heavy as I started to drift off a bit as they continued to argue.
Only waking up to her yelling from a distance.

"FUCK YOU LOT! One way or another you're going to find out! I HAVE-"

SLAM!

"Don' worry lov...shes gone. 'M here. Nobodeh's taken' meh away from yew. Eveh. Especialeh someone like 'er."

I looked at 2D with a whimper, still feeling quite poorly. He frowns as he felt my head.
"Russ. She's still go' feveh. Wot do we do?"

I felt hot and dizzy, and still a bit sick.

"Icky."
I managed to mumble out a bit.

All he dis was shush me.

Everyone yawns tiredly, all except the girl. She looked confused, and a bit aggravated.

"Is anyone going to explain to me what just happened?"
She asked still keeping her arms crossed.

"Ya ya, we left you in Spain were sorry, there conflict resolved can I go to bed now?"
Murdoc spoke irritatedly tired as he got up, his bones cracking in the process.

"Erm. No."
She replied back.
"What the hell! You left me in SPAIN. What part if that do you not get!?"

"Dawn. We get that you're upset and there will be plenty of time to talk but for now we need to focus on the little one."
I hear Russel speak softly.
"She's not doing so good..."

That was for a fact. My head hurt baddly and I still felt like my stomach was going to bubble up out of me...
Luckily I was able to fall asleep before anything else progressed.

Everything seemed so loud. Everything felt bad. I just wanted it to go away.