Chapter 25

A few more weeks later Noodle had taken me someplace fun. And a bit Scarry. She had me strapped tightly to her backpack as well as her guitar.
We were going up, a long ways up.

"Lov' be realleh careful up dare! 'f she falls-"

"Toochii 大丈夫です, it's fine. I got her. Do notto worry."
She pulled me tightly too her as she went more up.

I wasn't sure how far up we were or how far away the ground was, she made me hold onto my stuffed animal just incase I got scared.

When we reached the top she unwrapped me from herself. Setting me down on soft short grass. I wasn't sure if we were up or down and it felt like the ground was moving. I was a bit scared as I clinged to Noodle.

"Sia-Chan. It's okay né. Look."

She stood up and walked around a bit, in a small circle.
"Just don't go to the edge ok?"

I gave her a nod as I clinged to my stuffed animal. I had never felt the ground move like that. It was a bit scarry but also exciting. Noodle seemed not to mind so...i shouldn't mind ether.

Having her pick me up she set me inside the windmill as well as a few toys from her bag, telling me to play.
I did as I was told and surly enough before I knew it I was taking another nap.
Not that I was tired of course. But the smell of summer grass and the slow rocking of the ground was soothing not to mention the cold feeling of the cement...reminds me of the floors from home. Needless to say I enjoyed the island more than I thought i would.

I woke up to Noodle yelling at Murdoc. Like usual it's because of a loud noise... which never use to bother me until Paula started coming after me. hat does she see in me anyway? The boys and Noodle don't like her and neither do I. I wish she could just leave forever.

I hop down from the couch and fallowed Noodle into her room. I guess she didn't see me because when I went in there she was changing clothes...she never lets me into her room when she's changing.
She was changing into a white top with a basketball on it. She also switched into white jeans too. What was she doing? She then begins talking to her closet as if there was someone in there.

"Okay Sean,"
she said
"dis may take a little bit but we're almost ready..."

I then hear a man's voice reply

" Okay, just let me know when you're ready."

Startled and a little bit surprised I walked in and began tugging on Noodle's shirt getting her attention.

"Sia-Chan?!"
She yelled
"What are yo' doing? I thought you were sleeping."
she whispered.

I shrugged and gave her a smile. She sighed and shook her head. She then grabbed my hand and snuck me in her closet where a HUGE head sat there motionless. A bit frightened I squeezed Noodle's hand.
She sat me behind the large head and told me not to worry.
"大丈夫です Sia-Chan. It is a hollogram."

She said putting her hand straight through the head. I felt relieved that it wasn't real. She then told me to stay put and unseen and for me not to make any noise or touch anything.
She then walked out shutting her closet door on me, letting me sit there a bit.

Moments later she walked back in, pressing a few buttons. I few bubbling noises came up through the ceiling. I watched as it looked like tubes were going into the head.

I jumped when the giant head spoke

"Hey! Turn up the head phones would ya!"

I then heard a clatter and then the instrumental version of 'People' come on. It began to get louder and louder.

"Yes!"
He said proudly.
"It's coming up a bit. It's coming up. It's coming up! It's coming up! It's coming up! ITS DARE!"
He yelled happily.

The music sounded really good, and Noodle seemed happy too. I gave her a wide smile, showing her that she did a great job.
She then pointed to a lever that controlled the lights in her room. Pulling it I watched as the lights swing around.
I couldn't resist... The music was just so good.
So I began dancing a bit Shaking, jumping it was too much fun!
Not to mention, Noodle was a really good singer. I sang with her a little.

She then ran up to me and spun me around a few times before putting me down and sneaking back to the camera slipping on a hemet. I watched as she then grabbed her keyboard and began playing...

Moments later the door flew open, it was 2D. He stood there looking impressed.

Smiling excitedly I ran to Noodle. I was having a lot of fun!

"Again! Again Noodle! Again!"

I cheered as she lifted me up.

" Dat Was Brilliant Lov!"
2D cheered.
I looked at the closet to see that the big head was gone but a man was standing there with his arms crossed and a wide smirk on his face.

"I guess this means you owe me."

Noodle gave a giggle reaching into a bag and giving him some money before he left.

"Well girls, ehhh Mudz told me to tell yew to be getti' to bed soon. We have to get up early for an interview...then we have to do the 'El Mañana' video"

" はい!"
I heard Noodle reply cheerfully.

"Haaaaaiiiiii!"
I replied the same as Noodle, loud and excitedly just like her.
I loved Noodle. She was like...a really good older person that likes to play with me.
I knew she felt the same about me too.

Moments later I felt a wave of tired fall over me as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. It was fun but now it was time for bed.

"G'night lovs"
2D said as he left my room turning off the main lights.

"おやすみなさい!"
Noodle replied sitting me on the bed and letting out a tired yawn.
We were both tired.
I then let her proceeded to take off my outfit and dress me up in one of her old shirts.

Afterwards she layed down beside me, pulling me close and cuddling me softly. And like that we were fast asleep.