Chapter 17

Everything seemed okay for now until, Murdoc runs into the kitchen door out of breath.

"Wot's happend?"
2D says turning towards him worried.

"It's Dawn, she's gone!"
He said in shock.
2D drops the plate he was washing making the shatter on the floor.

"何!?"
Noodle said immediately standing up from her seat.

"I was walking to her room to apologize but when I went inside she wasn't there. I looked everywhere for her and- and she wasn't there!
Murdoc began to go into a panic.
"What have I done!? She was the only one who trusted me! ME! How could I have let this happen!?"

"Muhdoc."
2D began
"Try to calm down..."

"Shut Up!"
He yells throwing all the plates on the ground.
"Shut Up! Shut up! Shut up! You've got no idea what I'm going through right now!?"

Noodle's face goes pale as she takes me from my seat.
"You don't know the pain I'm feeling right now!"

He yells again.

"Wha'eva! I feel the same way yew do!" 2D yells back frustratedly setting down the only unbroken item in the sink.

"Oh, you don't even know how I feel! You want to know how I feel!?"

He said picking up a large steak knife " I'll show you how I feel!"

Murdoc running towards 2D was the last thing I saw.
A loud screaming came from the kitchen then Noodle quickly sat me down one the couch. Her and Russell both run into the kitchen to stop what was going on.
Peaking behind the door frame i saw Murdoc being restrained by Russel and blood. Lots of blood.

"Toochii-Sama!"
Noodle screamed and cried as he shook 2D. He was the one bleeding. But why so much? Why did Murcoc hurt him!?

"なぜ!?" Noodle cried as Murdoc was being dragged off. She was speaking in her language again...it sounded so angry and sad.
"MUDOKKU-SAN, なぜ 私tachi o nikumu nodesu ka!?"
She cried loudly.

As soon as I got the veiw of 2D I could hardly contain myself. He was so hurt.
Noodle was stitching him up like she does when my bear rips.
Has he ripped too? There's so much blood and he doesn't look alive.
I immediately run in the kitchen to him but get stopped by Noodle

"待つ!"
She tells me.
"Stay back,"

"DD?"
I squeak out as I began to cry.

A trail of blood then flows down from 2D and creates a circle around me. I began to feel a bit dizzy as I watched it form.
Noodle immediately grabs me out of the circle and holds me close to her as she cleans up 2D with now several bloody cotton balls.
He was hurting baddly.
Why would Murdoc hurt him. Just why?
I began to get more light headed from crying I fell asleep on both Noodle and 2D.
I really wanted him to be okay...but he won't be for a long while.
I hear kept ahold of him and Noodle as I tried to at least keep a part of me awake.

Maybe one day they'll get better.
But they don't...
They get much, much worse.