Chapter 27 (final chapter)

I felt the ground beneath me shake as the helicopters grew near and harsh bangs were made.
Although that wasn't enough to wake me up completely. I was a tough sleeper, I hardly got up for anything or anyone for that matter.
I was just too comfortable to do that.

I finally awoke to Noodle jumping on top of me, trying to protect me from something. She then looks at me with scarred eyes. I then heard multiple bangs coming from outside the windmill.
Not knowing what was going on I looked up at Noodle who was peering out the door. I looked too as I saw two helicopters shooting at us.

"Noodle!"
I called out to her, frightened as I watch her take a few steps outside looking around, only to retreat back in and push me out of the way causing me to fall back.
Out of fear I began crying, tears streamed down my face as i reached for Noodle to hold me.

I watch in tears as she then proceeds to stuff my toys into my bag and picks me up. Frightened and only feeling hurt I continued to cry. I then felt as if we were tilting back. It felt like the ground was going up.
The island was falling back! Moments later Fire and smoke was everywhere. It was getting really hard to breathe. I couldn't see ether.
I felt every hot ash burn my skin and creating red marks on me.
Making me cry and scream even more. Noodle then takes me into her arms and tries to run out the door but failing in doing so.
Desperate to get out she drops me in the process causing me to scrape my knee on the windmill's concrete wall.
She quickly falls back onto my arm making a crack sound.
I immediately shriek out in pain as what felt like loads of splinters shot through my arm.

"Sia-Chan! 大丈夫ですか?!"

She She covered her mouth in shock as my arm began to swell and bruise a little.
Her and I both began coughing as smoke filled the room more and more.

Turning me around she grabs the handle to my backpack and jumps out a window. I looked up as she pulled a string and a parachute opens up.
I screamed and cried, looking below me and seeing my feet dangle over what looked like a big, endless canyon, feeling pain shoot up and down my arm as the only thing keeping me from falling was my backpack.
I then felt a tug as Noodle began pulling the backpack towards her more.

"NOODLE!"

I reacher my good arm out to her as tears streamed down my face. I couldn't see her hand properly as my tears blurred my vision, my blind spot wasn't helpful ether.

"Sia-Chan! 大丈夫です! Just...gurab my hand!"

She reached out more, trying to pull me up as she reached out to me.
It would have worked out perfectly...if my arm didn't hurt so bad.
I reached out my good hand to grab her. Struggling to reach out to her.
But it was too late. There was a faint snap...the strap broke causing me to go down. Quickly. I was falling!

"SIA-CHAN!"

I hear her scream as I fell down to my death. That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

It felt cold...but warm. It didn't hurt...i didn't feel anything. My ears were ringing and everything was silent.
I didn't understand... What happened to me?

//And that...is the end of our story//

Anyway I hope you enjoyed part one. Part two will be coming soon. ✌