Chapter 2

Poor Noodle, people don't need to be yelled at.

Murdoc then came to us and looked at 2D angrily and grabbed the me roughly from his arms. Swinging his hand back to hit 2D as he took me from his arms again.

Murdoc looked angrier than ever now.

"I'm taking her back NOW!"
He goes over grabbing me with both hands, and with one yank i slipped out of 2D's hands and downwards, hitting my head hard on the ground, hard causing my forehead to bleed.

I then sat up on the hard rocky ground and bursting into tears as blood ran down my face, I felt the stinging pain as what felt like water drizzle down my head.

"What the Hell have yew done Murdoc!"
I hear 2D yell, picking me off the ground.

"I-I'm Sorry,"
I hear him say, looking at him his expression softened. But I didn't care.
"I didn't mean it i-"

As for 2D he looks angry at him, he looks at me with a bit of sadness and worry,

"Come on lov' le's take yew inside and clean yew off. You wan' ice cream?"
he then walks holding me in his arms tightly yet gently.

I didn't care what everyone else was thinking, or how they thought I felt. I didn't even care that most of my face was covered in blood ether it didn't even hurt that bad. The truth was that I was hurt and whoever this
Murdoc guy is, owes me an apology...he's mean.
Again I would never share anything with him even if I was made to.
A few moments after we head inside 2-D sets me down on the counter.

"Now le's get dis cleaned up"
He gives me a small grin as he did so.
My long hair covering my eyes making it hard to see not that I could see in the first place. I had...issues with one of them.
"Firs' fings firs' ,le's move your hair ou' of yewr face"

he said in a sweet voice, seconds away from brushing my hair out of my face.

"How is she?"
I hear that familiar mans voice as boots hit the floor.
As if he actually cared. He was mean to me, and everyone else. He deserved a time out...or a good caining.
He was old enough.

"She's fine fo' now, at least she's not cryin' any more".
He looked at Murdoc, then back at me.
"Do you mind, watching her while I find some bandages?"
He seemed a bit nervous asking about it.
"She just needs a plasteh."

"Sure, thing Dents."
He walked over to me, taking 2Ds spot. He seemed really upset...not that I cared. In my opinion he was a bit scary.

"Are you alright lov?"
He looked at me, reaching out to brush my hair back, but before He could even touch me I draw back quickly, afraid of what he might do to me.

"Oh, I fucked up badly,"
He said to me, looking like he was about to cry.
"I'm so sorry lov, I'm sorry for hurting you, and everyone else. It's just... there's a lot been going on and it's really making me stressed. So, can You please, forgive me?"

He then hugs me tightly as he sniffles a bit...he seemed really sorry for what he's done. I wrap my arms around him as best I could forgiving him for making me fall.
I let go and let him brush my hair back, letting him look at my cut.

Still feeling a bit sleepy from the car ride I then lean on him a little, feeling my eyes get heavy.
Afterwards I felt two arms lift me up as I began drifting off as I was being held.

I wasn't completely asleep, I could easily hear conversations but I was too sleepy to pay attention.

I felt a plaster being stick to my head as I heard both 2D and Murdoc talk, I felt him carry me up the stairs only until
they walked to the room...still keeping close I managed to finally go to sleep.