Chapter 26

I haven't slept like that in ages. Needless to say It was like I was on a cloud.
Noodle's bed was better than any other sleeping place in the world. And I can fall asleep anywhere.
The floor, under the table, in cupboards. Those were the most comforting spots I could find if I didn't want to go to my room. But with Noodle it was loads better.
Not to mention her room always smelled like peach.
I liked peaches.
And the best part about sleeping in Noodle's bed...was Noodle.
Having her arms wrapped around me was like having the biggest hug last forever.
She gave the best hugs and cuddles.

I look up to Noodle a lot. Not just because she's bigger but because I like her a lot too. She makes me laugh when I'm sad, she kisses my scrapes and bruises whenever I get them... and I get a lot.
She's the best person in the world.
When I grow up I want to be just like her...or maybe 2D. He's really nice too. Although he is a bit silly sometimes when he runs into things and falls down.
He always knows how to make me laugh and cheers me up. He can also tell really funny stories.
Russel is nice too. He teaches me things. Just the other day he told me how to count to fifteen. That's the biggest number ever! He also tells me stories too from when he was little. Russel is like a big teddy bear! And a good person to play with too.
Murdoc was nice from time to time but he never plays with me. Always grumpy and kind of gross...he buys me loads of sweets and toys though so he's okay. But out of everyone here, Noodle was my most favorite and she will always be my favourite.

I woke up to nobody in my room... I jumped out and of bed and into the hallway and looked out the window. It was still pretty dark. But some of the lights were on...strange, what was going on.
Just then out of the corner of my eye I spot something familiar. The dog girl...although she looked way less scarry and happy too.
I haven't seen much of her for a long time.
She covered her eyes with her hands then uncovered them as she looked at me then ran off.
Wait? Where did she go?

I began running to where I thought she was. If one thing was for sure it was to not let the ghosts out of your sight, or someone might get hurt. I defiantly didn't want that.
I began going in and out of rooms, opening and closing doors trying to find her.
There was one room that I wouldn't go in though.
The studio... I knew that if the door was closed... something important was going on...
I learned that the hard way when I walked in on Murdoc and his friend when they were drinking... Murdoc got so mad at me.
He pushed me out and yelled at me for coming in...
I Murdoc can be really mean to everyone...especially 2D. He likes to scare me sometimes.
I was just about to run upstairs when someone grabbed me by the shirt I was wearing.
It was Murdoc. I let out a yelp as he was bringing me to his level.

" Hey..."
He said.
"What are you doing up so early lov?"

I didn't really have an excuse to why i was awake...and its not like I could tell him about the dog girl he would just get angry and not believe me. So I came up with the only thing I could think of.

"Jaffa..."
I pointed in the direction of the kitchen.

Murdoc let out a sigh.
Still holding me he brought me to the kitchen, setting me down and getting out two Jaffa cakes and setting them infront of me he also poured me a small cup of milk and left me there to eat.
It wasn't like I was hungry yet but if it got me out of trouble I'll eat.

Pretty soon, Noodle came into the kitchen. Pouring herself a glass of orange juice. She looked sleepy as she sat next to me.

"おはよう, Sia-Chan!"

She gave a little smile, ruffling my already messy, blonde hair.

I looked at her with a smile as I had the sweet treat in my mouth.
I repeated the first word she said, smiling as I continued to eat.

After I finished she cleaned me off and brought me to her room again where we stayed and played with her game for a bit.

Seconds later I heard a door open and saw Murdoc walk in. I was immediately pushed under the duvet as if she was hiding me...

"Hey! Its my room! Get out! Get out!"
I heard Noodle yell angrily heard a crash and Murdoc running out.
Noodle hardly ever let anybody in her room anymore, unless it was me. I was always welcome...most of the time.
After I was uncovered from the blankets I watched as Noodle zipped up her pair of black boots. Looks like she was about to go somewhere.
Afterwards she dressed me up in a blue and white dress. It looked really pretty.

After dressing me she gave me a bright smile me up and placed me on her hip.
"Né Sia-Chan. Want to go up with me again?"

Up? I was already being held so...that could only mean one thing...more up!

Letting her carry me outside she then took the harness we used yesterday and strapped me to herself again. This time she had a bag on her back and me strapped to the front. I held on tightly as she began to climb.

Once we got to the top she unwrapped me and sat me in the windmill, setting down the bag and more toys for me to play with.

It was really early...too early. The sun had just start to rise. The land began to rock and sway like it did before, and once again I felt tired. Grabbing a stuffed green dog I began to curl up with it, letting the backpack be my pillow.
Looking out the door I saw as Noodle walked to the edge of the land picking up a flower. In the distance I heard whooshing of helicopters but that didn't bother me much...
I closed my eyes as I watched the sky light up by the sun. It was so peaceful from up here, like nothing could ever go wrong.
Every so now and then I'd open my eyes to see Noodle sitting on the edge of the island.

I finally let myself doze off. Feeling light as I hugged my toy tightly. Everything was so peacefully. I never wanted this calmness end. It felt nice.

I just wish someone had told me that it wouldn't end well...part of me wished it was all a dream. Little did I know my life was on the line and I would be involved in one of the most terrifying events of my life...El Mañana'.