Complicated

Both boys pull away and Connor whispers, "Act like you've just gotten over a panic attack." Hedi enters the room and notices Evan takes deep breathes. "I've just been so stressed with school and I haven't gotten a chance to take my meds.", Evan says playing along. Connor replies, "Yeah I understand". Connor looks up at Hedi shyly. "Oh... you're home a bit early, Evan." , saying Hedi. Hedi doesn't make a big deal of it because she realizes Evan finally has a friend. "Aren't you going to ...umm.. introduce me to your friend?", she says. "Hi, i'm Connor", he said smiling. "Well it's just so nice to meet you! Evan I have got to run back to work and then to the store. I'll be home late tonight.", says Hedi. "Okay", says Evan being used to it by now. "Well it's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Hansen.", says Connor awkwardly as Hedi rushes out.

After Hedi left Connor turned back to Evan, "Is what you said when she walked in true, Ev?". "I mean kind of, I haven't been taking my meds...", said Evan. "Please start taking them again!", begged Connor. Connor only did this out of the kindness of his heart, he really cared for Evan so much. "I just want to feel normal sometimes and not have to think about them.", spoke Evan. Connor says, " I know you do, but... have you been doing better?". "No, not really.", Evan said. "Then you need to start taking them again, I know you don't want to but if you want to be calm you need to take them." "Don't worry I'll take them tonight, I promise.", said Evan. "Thank you, love" Connor smiled at Evan. "Now should we continue", spoke Connor. "Yes", said Evan. 

Connor got on top of Evan again and began to kiss his neck. Evan tries lifting Connor's hoodie. Connor doesn't realize and continues kissing Evan. Evan looks down and notices the scars and cuts on Connors stomach. Immediately Evan pulls away and shouts, "Connor! What is that!?".  Connor pulls his hoodie down and answered quickly, "Nothing!" "No Connor, I'm serious! Have you been cutting again!?", Evan becomes very worried for Connor and tries lifting up his hoodie again to show him the cuts. "NO!", Connor wrapped his arms around himself so Evan couldn't lift up the hoodie. "Connor you need to explain." , said Evan seriously. "I'm fine.", spoke Connor. Evan insists and tries to lift his hoodie up once more. "Don't touch me!", Connor yelled. Evan steps back in surprise, "Connor please tell me what's wrong." "Nothing is wrong, i'm sorry for yelling. I have to go.", Connor says being dramatic. He leaves through Evan's window and jumps down and gets into to his car. Connor speeds off. Connor didn't realize that he left his phone at Evan's place. Evan sits on his bed crying.