Scars

Connor almost forgets he has to pick up Zoe. He starts to drive to the school where he hasn't been all day. He pulls up to the front of the school and Zoe speaks, " Where have you been, you're late?!". "Just shut up and get in!", says Connor angrily. Zoe gets in, "Fuck you!", she says. "Fuck you!", says Connor back. Zoe sits in the passenger seat scrolling through her phone and says, "Why haven't you been responding to my texts? I've been waiting outside for like 20 minutes!". "I haven't gotten any text", Connor says. Connor puts his hand on his pocket to see if he could feel his phone. "Shit... Give me your phone!", Connor says. "Why?", says Zoe. "Because I don't know where my fucking phone is and I need to call it now!!", shouts Connor. She hands her phone over and rolls her eyes. "So you're just going to text and drive and possibly risk getting us into a car crash...great", says Zoe sarcasticly. "Be quiet! I'm calling it!", says Connor. Connor clicked his contact on her phone and put the phone up to his ear. It dials the number and Connor looks around for his phone. "Hello", said Evan answering Connor's phone. "Evan... hey I left my phone at your house, I'm coming to pick it up. Connor makes a sharp turn to Evan's house.

Zoe and Connor pull up and knock on the door. Evan answers the door and says, "So uh ... here's your phone back." While handing the phone back. Unsure if Connor was still upset with him he says, "Is there any reason you yelled at me? If you don't stop cutting I will have to tell someone." "I yelled at you because I was getting really overwhelmed, i'm sorry. That's also why I jumped out the window.", spoke Connor. "Well you need to stop cutting , babe.", said Evan "Okay", Connor said leaning in to kiss Evan's forehead. "Promise?", Evan said. "I'm not promising anything, love.", said Connor. "Connor you know you can't keep doing this. Please just try to stop, for me?", spoke Evan. "I'll try. I've got to go before Zoe yells at me again.", Connor began to walk away. "Goodbye, I love you", said Connor. While Connor starts to walk off to his car Evan shouts, "How about we go to the orchard tomorrow?" "Okay, you can pick me up.", Connor smiled at him and got in to the car.